Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hiya!
I have another suggestion for you guys:
27 rule-breakers are punished so far by me, but I've reported a team of two players and after that it said: 'Thank you! Thanks to you 28 rule breakers have been punished. Thanks for helping make CubeCraft a better place for everyone! ' So I think you need to add how many players your team had, let's say you've reported a team of 3 players, the rule breakers counter goes up by how many players you've reported, so in this case it needs to be 30 because I had 27 before my report and I just reported three players. But in my case I need to have 29 accepted reports and not 28. I know this sounds stupid, but the rule-breaker counter is the thing that made to update so cool in my eyes so it would be nice if you guys add this
I know it sounds confusing but if you don't understand it I'll try to explain it again :P

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I say yes. Like most people, it should show the amount of people banned. Not the member of successful reports. Once I reported like 10 people at once. I would want that to count as 10 not 1. +1

Reactions: Yuhmi and Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom