Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hiya!
I have another suggestion for you guys:
27 rule-breakers are punished so far by me, but I've reported a team of two players and after that it said: 'Thank you! Thanks to you 28 rule breakers have been punished. Thanks for helping make CubeCraft a better place for everyone! ' So I think you need to add how many players your team had, let's say you've reported a team of 3 players, the rule breakers counter goes up by how many players you've reported, so in this case it needs to be 30 because I had 27 before my report and I just reported three players. But in my case I need to have 29 accepted reports and not 28. I know this sounds stupid, but the rule-breaker counter is the thing that made to update so cool in my eyes so it would be nice if you guys add this
I know it sounds confusing but if you don't understand it I'll try to explain it again :P

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I say yes. Like most people, it should show the amount of people banned. Not the member of successful reports. Once I reported like 10 people at once. I would want that to count as 10 not 1. +1

Reactions: Yuhmi and Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom