Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamerfull

Hello, as you all know currently there are only ranks STAFFS In the forums, My proposal is to put the ranks of each person example;
YouTuber; &cYouTuber (This IS for example)
Diamond; &bDiamond
Gold; &eGold
Esmerald; &aEsmerald
Obsidian; &9Obsidian
Lapiz: &1Lapiz
Iron; &7Iron

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm, I dislike the idea for a few reasons

1) It will make the forums very messy, and I like it as it is now, clean and simple.
2) It will take a lot of time to give every player their specific rank + players may fake it.
3) If you want to inform people with the fact that you have a rank, then just put it in your signature.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hmmm, I dislike the idea for a few reasons

1) It will make the forums very messy, and I like it as it is now, clean and simple.
2) It will take a lot of time to give every player their specific rank + players may fake it.
3) If you want to inform people with the fact that you have a rank, then just put it in your signature.

Couldn't put it better than this, however, I would like som of those posting ranks ;)

Reactions: Gamerfull

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That's not true.
By simply adding a linking feature the Forums would automatically know which rank a player has.
store.cubecraft.net currently has this so why wouldn't it work on the forums?
It isn't that hard to code it since it has been done before. Also there would be no players faking their ranks since it's easy to check whether a player has an Donator Rank or not.
Hello, as you all know currently there are only ranks STAFFS In the forums, My proposal is to put the ranks of each person example;
YouTuber; &cYouTuber (This IS for example)
Diamond; &bDiamond
Gold; &eGold
Esmerald; &aEsmerald
Obsidian; &9Obsidian
Lapiz: &1Lapiz
Iron; &7Iron

^^^
I seriously don't care if people don't know which rank I am.
It doesn't change who you are and it doesn't proof anything.

desawe

Aug 24, 2015
somewhere you dont know
That's not true.
By simply adding a linking feature the Forums would automatically know which rank a player has.
store.cubecraft.net currently has this so why wouldn't it work on the forums?
It isn't that hard to code it since it has been done before. Also there would be no players faking their ranks since it's easy to check whether a player has an Donator Rank or not.

^^^
I seriously don't care if people don't know which rank I am.
It doesn't change who you are and it doesn't proof anything.

maybe but then they will have to link it.
and the IGN probably has to be the same as your profile name.
however some people have other in game names then on the forum(me including) this could mess some thing up

i aggree with cynamooo tho its organized atm so i dont suspose they will do something like this.

G

Gamerfull

however some people have other in game names then on the forum(me including) this could mess some thing up

i aggree with cynamooo tho its organized atm so i dont suspose they will do something like this.
Okeyy

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I don't think it'd get messy if for example it'd change from "member" too "(rank) donator" and the colour that's the same as in-game.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I don't think it'd get messy if for example it'd change from "member" too "(rank) donator" and the colour that's the same as in-game.

It doesn't seem messy, however from an administrators side they would have to create each rank on their administrator panel, with the same permissions etc. I'm unsure if it's as easy as ones I've had experiences with. However, I do think donator ranks are not necessary, posting ranks is good for me ;). But I don't mind if they're not needed (I may post another thread regarding these soon). It's not hard to just put your rank into your signature.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No.
Many servers show the member's Minecraft Account under their profile picture or on their profile page.
So it wouldn't be confusing and you wouldn't need your Forum name to be the same as your ign.
Examples:
1FWGlQi.jpg
VymBmZG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom