Higher rank then Obsidian

• Yeah, Should be nice

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No thank you

Votes: 45 91.8%

• Total voters

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
But why only I???/ Maybe other people also want to upgrade theire rank.... So why you putting everything on me??? Plus has the same function.... it is also a rank upgrade but then every month....

TerrorPhantom

Jul 8, 2019
But why only I???/ Maybe other people also want to upgrade theire rank.... So why you putting everything on me??? Plus has the same function.... it is also a rank upgrade but then every month....
Yea but if you put some suggestions as to what would make it good to add this new rank then it would help

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Well, i want it but obsidian need more perks and i don't think it can be a good idea, first add perks to obsidian

Reactions: Feách

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Well, they already added a new rank called plus but it's not a lifetime rank. And you can double vote with it and stuff.. I understand you want Cubecraft to add new ranks but like someone said before, it would unbalance the rank system..

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
I was thinking that maybe cubecraft can add a higher rank for the players who want this and then get a slightly higher rank .... I thought of something from Bedrock or Quartz something like 1 of those 2 for example a higher rank than Obsidian. In my opinion this seems like a good idea, because people with Obsidian who can't upgrade anymore, only to Plus but if you don't want plus then you can't upgrade your rank, so that's why I thought maybe an extra lifetime rank
Imma be honest with you Chief, but lots of people would stick to Bedrock since you can do everything with it. If Quartz just provides more friends or party slots, it's pretty pointless, to be honest.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I was thinking that maybe cubecraft can add a higher rank for the players who want this and then get a slightly higher rank .... I thought of something from Bedrock or Quartz something like 1 of those 2 for example a higher rank than Obsidian. In my opinion this seems like a good idea, because people with Obsidian who can't upgrade anymore, only to Plus but if you don't want plus then you can't upgrade your rank, so that's why I thought maybe an extra lifetime rank

And the price?

I like to upgrade my rank
Because I have to pay every month... and I don't have that much money....
Do you realise that with the money you are willing to spend on that rank upgrade, you can just buy the plus-rank for months to come?

Also, since you are apparently willing to spend the last bit of money you have on a Minecraft server, I very much recommend you to go see a financial adviser before making any major pecuniary decisions in the near future.

Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom

i think this is good yes BUT as a minecraft expert and logistics manager, i can tell you this plan is flawed

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Obviously cubecraft cares more about money than its community, that's why the ranks are expensive and so bad and no, its not to "support the server"

Reactions: TerrorPhantom
Obviously cubecraft cares more about money than its community
I don't see from what you're elaborating here. This is just a suggestion, how does this relate to the thread and from what did you infer this? I don't even understand what you're trying to accomplish by commenting this...
i can tell you this plan is flawed
You're approaching this from a business perspective I presume? If so, could you elaborate? I'm fairly certain many players would be willing to upgrade to this rank honestly, even if it's perks aren't significantly better than the ones from the Obsidian rank.
as a minecraft expert
Thanks for the new occupation.

Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom
well to start we need to look at the current benefits of the obsidian rank

there aren't many things obsidian rank doesn't allow cause theres so many things such as voting, items etc
the price of obsidian is already pretty large and not everyone wants that. there are more people with the other ranks than obsidian

the next thing we consider
what would this new rank give that players want? what's the thing in the rank that will make players turn their heads?
with gold its voting for the biggest game: eggwars
same with the other ranks

also, adding a new flagship rank acts as a gateway for decreasing the current prices of ranks
not only that but those who poured their money into the once expensive rank will now be annoyed that they no longer have the highest rank

this can increase player loss drastically
i saw it happen with MVP++ was added to hypixel
it needs to be extremely carefully thought out

in essence
for a rank that should be more expensive than the current obsidian rank, you need a lot of features players will want

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
I don't see from what you're elaborating here. This is just a suggestion, how does this relate to the thread and from what did you infer this? I don't even understand what you're trying to accomplish by commenting this...
what? you didn't even quote my entire post. Did u even read my post?

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I bought Obsidian Rank when CubeCraft was good (before the big change).

I would have never bought a rank if CubeCraft were like how it is now at the time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom