Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think i should get this rank because i made it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RhysMac678

Jul 17, 2016
what this rank does is come on the server as much as they can and play as many games as they can trying to find as many hackers as they can. if they find a hacker they get to do a troll on them [FOR EXAMPLE: trap them in a glass cage at spawn for 5 minutes so everyone can see they hack, try kill them in some sort of trap or just straight up ban them on the spot. I think this will really lesson the chance of hackers

Also since i am the one to come up with this rank do you maybe think i could have it because i already applied for builder but just so i can prank/ban hackers. i wish you can let me be this rank because it will mean the world to me

IGN: RecruitZ
Gmail: RhysMac678@gmail.com

Message me if you need any help im avalible most of the time even though i am 13 coming up 14 so i've got school but i come on this server 4-6 hours a day and nearly every game a go into i find a hacker. also i have my phone on me 24/7 so try email me and ill answer it asap

Anyway thank you for listening to my thread and i hope i can make and get this rank

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
what this rank does is come on the server as much as they can and play as many games as they can trying to find as many hackers as they can. if they find a hacker they get to do a troll on them [FOR EXAMPLE: trap them in a glass cage at spawn for 5 minutes so everyone can see they hack, try kill them in some sort of trap or just straight up ban them on the spot. I think this will really lesson the chance of hackers

Also since i am the one to come up with this rank do you maybe think i could have it because i already applied for builder but just so i can prank/ban hackers. i wish you can let me be this rank because it will mean the world to me

IGN: RecruitZ
Gmail: RhysMac678@gmail.com

Message me if you need any help im avalible most of the time even though i am 13 coming up 14 so i've got school but i come on this server 4-6 hours a day and nearly every game a go into i find a hacker. also i have my phone on me 24/7 so try email me and ill answer it asap

Anyway thank you for listening to my thread and i hope i can make and get this rank
You mean like the youtube CreeperEdge, who catches hackers by trolling them?

Reactions: Hippir

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The gif says enough. :)
giphy.gif

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think it's way more efficient to just record and report that person. I'm 100% sure that the hacker won't learn his lesson just by trapping him. Giving random people the opportunity to ban people in-game is way to OP. You can behave yourself as a cute little boy on the forums, but in real life you can be someone who just wants to ban everybody and is trying to ruin the server. (This was an example, it's not that you are one those kinds of people ;) )
All by all I think your idea isn't really good because you can do what you want with that rank, and you can trust nobody these days. If you want to ban hackers in-game, you can always apply to become a Helper, not a Builder.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/)
The Helper applications are still open, but make sure to read this thread first:
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/)
Good luck!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
if they find a hacker they get to do a troll on them [FOR EXAMPLE: trap them in a glass cage at spawn for 5 minutes so everyone can see they hack, try kill them in some sort of trap or just straight up ban them on the spot. I think this will really lesson the chance of hackers
That's.... stupid xd

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Giving random people the opportunity to ban people in-game is way to OP. You can behave yourself as a cute little boy on the forums, but in real life you can be someone who just wants to ban everybody and is trying to ruin the server. (This was an example, it's not that you are one those kinds of people ;) )
You ruined my evil plan man!
This is just.....
You made me sad :(

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think it's way more efficient to just record and report that person. I'm 100% sure that the hacker won't learn his lesson just by trapping him. Giving random people the opportunity to ban people in-game is way to OP. You can behave yourself as a cute little boy on the forums, but in real life you can be someone who just wants to ban everybody and is trying to ruin the server. (This was an example, it's not that you are one those kinds of people ;) )
All by all I think your idea isn't really good because you can do what you want with that rank, and you can trust nobody these days. If you want to ban hackers in-game, you can always apply to become a Helper, not a Builder.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/)
The Helper applications are still open, but make sure to read this thread first:
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/)
Good luck!
I would also like to mention that this is pretty much the moderators job -- they are meant to ban hackers on the spot, without any finicky trolls. Thanks!

- Locked.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom