Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

• No

• Yeah, but it doesn't fit into this server.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoodCrush

Jul 6, 2016
So i've come up with this idea of trial in Minecraft. Instead of instantly banning/jailing/muting players which have broken one of the server rules, we could set up this trial where the player gets to defend himself. It doesn’t have to be a player who are proven to have broken one of the rules, it could also be a player who have for example been accused for hacking, or have broken any other rule which he hasn’t been proven to. other players which have proof against, or for the player gets to testify, (it would be funny if the player has to swear to on the bible). The player could also get a lawyer, which has to be a person who knows a lot of about the server rules, and is quite experienced. It would also be fun if people could apply to be lawyers on the forums as well.

Players who have proof for/against the rule-breaker (or accused rule-breaker), would testify one by one, and show proof by things like screenshots. There could also be a jury, where a bunch of people who are neutral to the situation gets to vote together on what they think the punishment should be, or if the player is innocent. The judge would then be one of the staff members, which gets to choose fate, after talking with the jury.

Please take this into consideration, I fully understand if u don’t want this in your server. As the founder of this system (in Minecraft), I’ve used it on many other servers, which I have been staff on. For example, “Swisscraft.net” which I were staff on 2 years ago, and many other ones which I also were staff on. I also think it is quite a fun experience for the players, and at the same time they get to learn how a trial works, if they dont already know.
I am sorry if my English was confusing, it is not my first language.
Best regards
“GoodCrush”

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
1. The idea? Really awesome.

2. Not applicable for Cubecraft. :/

The reasons why it won't work on here it's because the sheer manpower needed to do multiple trials a minute is insane, and that is just too much to devote to bans. For a really small server? Cool. For one of the largest on Minecraft? Not really unfortunately. We sort of have a system of that, where the jury (moderators) take evidence from the witnesses (players with videos & screenshots) and make their decision. Then the banned player can argue defense via their report. So, the system we currently have works, and I don't think it will be changed. Good idea though!

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If this ever gets added, how would we know if there telling the truth.. (You: With evidence) Hmm your right but what about the person that was breaking the rules. He wouldn't really have proof except say that he's sorry. At this point a ban appeal would be much more resonable. Also, it's going to be really hard to get everyone online.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You got to take into consideration that the staff are mostly busy with moderating the servers and forums. They won't be able to find much time to listen to a player defending themselves, which is why they have the ban appeals.
I've never been banned here so I'm unsure how the insides look like but I'm guessing they have space for the player to explain his/her side of the story.

The ban appeal itself is like a court - Imagine it being the court and the staff are the judges/juries where they listen to what other player has told them, and determine with the "banned players" attitude on the matter at hand.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom