Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Not to mention the insane amount of duplicate items you get.
I really would love to see Cubelet duplicates be able to be sold. For example: getting a duplicate mythical item could be worth a lot of points, vanity points, whatever. Now it's worth absolutely nothing.. I believe there was a thread about making cubelet duplicates worth something a while ago. I definitely support it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think there should be new prizes added from the Cubelets you get, The prizes you get are the same for a long time now. But what if there was a chance to win a kit or a amount of points? I think people will be way more exited when getting a Cubelet.
Yes please.
+1!
Not to mention the insane amount of duplicate items you get.
+1 from me
I know right?!

Reactions: Flavias

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
b63386fba7960f08933495a17b96d136.png

yes

D

Deleted member 352903

I always get helmets, chestplates, leggins and boots. I got purple leggins like 1,000,000 times so yes, I agree with your suggestion.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I really would love to see Cubelet duplicates be able to be sold. For example: getting a duplicate mythical item could be worth a lot of points, vanity points, whatever. Now it's worth absolutely nothing.. I believe there was a thread about making cubelet duplicates worth something a while ago. I definitely support it.
Not a bad idea.
How long did it take for you to get this much?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom