Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
They should add a third portal to parkour. This portal should be for hole in the wall from Minerware. I know hole in the wall is very simple and people might get bored but it is a form of parkour and I’m sure players would be very happy to not get this game as luck during Minerware. When you go through the hole in the wall portal you should come to a menu that says “practice” and “competitive” in practice you would just see how long you can go. In competitive you would go into a hole in the wall match vs 9 other players (so ten players total) and both practice and competitive should have a difficulty that you can set; easy, medium, hard, and impossible.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi, fellow MinerWare player :)
I'm coming from that thread in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum and I do want to ask a question :/

Where did this idea come from?
Is it from something like the MCC?

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
Hi, fellow MinerWare player :)
I'm coming from that thread in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum and I do want to ask a question :/

Where did this idea come from?
Is it from something like the MCC?
Honestly I’m doing this more so for my best friend because he really loves hole in the wall and I want to get it added to parkour for him

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Honestly I’m doing this more so for my best friend because he really loves hole in the wall and I want to get it added to parkour for him
The reason why I’m asking about MCC is because I personally think that a 3 minutes Hole in the Wall game is only possible under a MCC setup.

Imagine the same thing happened in round 1 of the recent MCC17 happens here, that two third of players die in a single wall. MCC YouTubers were talking about anyone in their team that survived that wall, but if it is going to happen in CubeCraft, players will complain about this wall and talk about how glitchy it is. (Actually the minigame Hole in the Wall in MinerWare is at the same level of glitchiness as MCC).

Also in the same MCC, at the end of round 3. Dream and Sapnap both fell down with the same wall. But Dream got to the void mere milliseconds faster than Sapnap, and Sapnap took the winner of the round. How can we deal with this kinds of situations if we want do a game like this in CubeCraft?

Well, this is my own opinion; I do like the game very much, but I just thought it won’t be very doable under a CubeCraft setup :(

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
The reason why I’m asking about MCC is because I personally think that a 3 minutes Hole in the Wall game is only possible under a MCC setup.

Imagine the same thing happened in round 1 of the recent MCC17 happens here, that two third of players die in a single wall. MCC YouTubers were talking about anyone in their team that survived that wall, but if it is going to happen in CubeCraft, players will complain about this wall and talk about how glitchy it is. (Actually the minigame Hole in the Wall in MinerWare is at the same level of glitchiness as MCC).

Also in the same MCC, at the end of round 3. Dream and Sapnap both fell down with the same wall. But Dream got to the void mere milliseconds faster than Sapnap, and Sapnap took the winner of the round. How can we deal with this kinds of situations if we want do a game like this in CubeCraft?

Well, this is my own opinion; I do like the game very much, but I just thought it won’t be very doable under a CubeCraft setup :(
Yeah Think it would do better as an MCC setup too but i donk think it would get added because there is only a few people who enjoy whole in the wall and i dont think cube would add a game that would be expected to have a low player count wit ony like 180 people that would play it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom