Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Another payment method?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy-Quill

Well-Known Member
Jun 22, 2014
186
43
103
28
I was wonder if there is any chance of getting different payment methods for donating? I think more people would consider donating and it would save me a lot of trouble making a PayPal :)

Eg: Credit card ?

This is just a suggestion by the way... :)
@rubik_cube_man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom