Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Hi I know that arcade just came out so there may not be an update for a while however i still wanted to pitch the idea.

There are 4 guns currently in paintball Machinegun Shotgun Rocket and normal
My idea is too add a sniper the sniper would be a one hit kill unless the player has a health boost if you press shift your fov would zoom in to simulate a snipe scope.
You would fire one bulit every 4 seconds and 1 every two with the macine gun perk.

The other idea is simply too add texture packs to each gun instead of using horse aurmor.

Reactions: Gatsbe

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
My idea is too add a sniper the sniper would be a one hit kill unless the player has a health boost if you press shift your fov would zoom in to simulate a snipe scope.
Well the only issue I can see with this is players using optifine to cheat the system and freely zoom in for however long they want.

If it were to be used as a bow I wouldn't mind as optifine doesn't work with it (that I know of).
Other than that nice suggestion :) !

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Super cool idea! Shooting with a rifle seems to me very nice. This should be the new update, have really looking forward! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom