Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Hi I know that arcade just came out so there may not be an update for a while however i still wanted to pitch the idea.

There are 4 guns currently in paintball Machinegun Shotgun Rocket and normal
My idea is too add a sniper the sniper would be a one hit kill unless the player has a health boost if you press shift your fov would zoom in to simulate a snipe scope.
You would fire one bulit every 4 seconds and 1 every two with the macine gun perk.

The other idea is simply too add texture packs to each gun instead of using horse aurmor.

Reactions: Gatsbe

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
My idea is too add a sniper the sniper would be a one hit kill unless the player has a health boost if you press shift your fov would zoom in to simulate a snipe scope.
Well the only issue I can see with this is players using optifine to cheat the system and freely zoom in for however long they want.

If it were to be used as a bow I wouldn't mind as optifine doesn't work with it (that I know of).
Other than that nice suggestion :) !

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Super cool idea! Shooting with a rifle seems to me very nice. This should be the new update, have really looking forward! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom