Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Cubezone
I've been planning to write this for a week now! No more distractions...

Cubezone will be your typical "King of the Hill" gamemode, with a zone appearing five seconds after each team spawns that players will have to take control of. The zone will then rotate to a different location after forty-five seconds have passed, as to not allow one well-positioned team to be unbeatable.

To take control of a cubezone, at least one of your team mates must be standing in the vicinity of an uncontested zone. This means that to score points for your team, there mustn't be any enemy players on it. You will earn ten points for every second that each player is on the location. This means that having five players on the zone at once will warrant the team fifty points per second, making this a heavily communication-oriented game.

To select Cubezone, at least one player in the lobby must have Gold+ rank. Because of the nature of the game, which forces players to stand around exposed in predictable locations, everybody will have twenty hearts by default.

The game will end by default if any one of the following conditions are met:
-Only one team remains
-Either team reaches 20,000 points
-The game spans over ten minutes

The rewards for winning are as follows:
-200 experience
-20 points
-1/8 chance of a cubelet

There isn't really much else to say, since it's such a well-known and simple game. Thanks for reading x

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Correct me if im wrong,but this is like the old control point game where a team must capture an area to get points.But instead of just capturing the area you and your team mates have to stay in that area for a certain amount of times to gain points.If so I would really like this, it seems like a fun gamemode to add to paintball.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom