Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 1 dislike both

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am neutral.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

WeatherCats

Apr 17, 2016
So me and my friends have issues playing the maps we like. I have come up wi two solutions:

1. Every hour, an obsidian rank can summon a map to be added to the board so that that player can play what he likes
2. A party system so the leader just has to enter a game and then the rest get put into the game, all of them on the same team. This wouldn't work with maps with less than the number of players of the party to prevent teaming.

I hope you like my ideas, make sure to respond in the poll with the ones you do like and don't like!

(You can also choose multiple things in the poll)

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I like the first one, but I don't know if it's possible. I believe the second one is already being worked on, but I like the idea too.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like both ideas, but the first idea only for Obsidian? Nah.. Maybe Iron+ will be better.

For the second idea, a Party-System is being worked on as I heard. ( Not sure if it is )
But I don't like that only Obsidian people will be able to do that.. I do prefer to let everyone create a party to play with their friends. :)

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I like both ideas, but the first idea only for Obsidian? Nah.. Maybe Iron+ will be better.

For the second idea, a Party-System is being worked on as I heard. ( Not sure if it is )
But I don't like that only Obsidian people will be able to do that.. I do prefer to let everyone create a party to play with their friends. :)

I do agree something like iron+. I also think he means anybody can do the second one, not only obsidian rank can do it.

DevKits

Jan 21, 2017
Victoria, Texas
i dont agree with just obsidian getting these perks tbh. its like saying you Have to get obsidian to make a party and to do that but what about the other ranks as well.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
So me and my friends have issues playing the maps we like. I have come up wi two solutions:
1. Every hour, an obsidian rank can summon a map to be added to the board so that that player can play what he likes
Or you can wait till the map shows up. :eek:
Honsestly with the amount of players on maps will rotate; your map you want to play will come up, you just need to wait.

WeatherCats

Apr 17, 2016
Dude. First of all obsidian has nearly NO benefits compared to emerald; we need one.
Two I was suggesting for the call a map every hour; think about it, only the ones that people chose will fill the board and nobody will have great choice; for iron+ it still will be pretty hard to always have one immediately appear.
Three parties would be for anybody

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Dude. First of all obsidian has nearly NO benefits compared to emerald; we need one.
Two I was suggesting for the call a map every hour; think about it, only the ones that people chose will fill the board and nobody will have great choice; for iron+ it still will be pretty hard to always have one immediately appear.
There is such thing as a "map selector"
But i know that you may have a stone rank friend, which cannot select maps.
Tell him to get a rank.

DevKits

Jan 21, 2017
Victoria, Texas
we know that odsidian need more privileges but this isnt the way to go for it

Reactions: Deeds

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

2. A party system so the leader just has to enter a game and then the rest get put into the game, all of them on the same team. This wouldn't work with maps with less than the number of players of the party to prevent teaming.

I hope you like my ideas, make sure to respond in the poll with the ones you do like and don't like!

I like the first one, but should be for just donators not obsidian only. Great ideas though! Also maybe make it every 30 mins and not an hour.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly

The second one has been requested a lot I think but i like the first idea.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom