Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RK2B

Apr 20, 2020
Seeing as java has skyblock, it would be great if bedrock can get a new mode adding to the four main ones. (I would suggest duels)

Reactions: Anneum

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Whats the suggestion?
He wants that bedrock get more gamemodes. That is clear right?

Seeing as java has skyblock, it would be great if bedrock can get a new mode adding to the four main ones. (I would suggest duels)
I would really like to see duels added on bedrock, would be cool if you could 1v1 someone there as well. Maybe they will at this in the future.

Reactions: remio and RK2B

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I would like to see the tower defense in bedrock because i love TD and PE players can be against PC players.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there (and welcome to the forums!),
SkyBlock will be coming to Bedrock sometime soon. The reason why it’s exclusive on Java for now is so that it’s player-count can get up to the same level as Bedrock. While Bedrock has been a success so far, the Java network currently has around 3x lower players than Bedrock. This year especially, CubeCraft will be working their hardest to improve the Java network. But don’t fret as Bedrock isn’t completely left out. There have still been updates such as the massive bugfixes, SkyWars Mega, Easter, Chaos Open Week, and more are still coming. And SkyBlock is planned to come to Bedrock sometime soon.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways :).

Reactions: RK2B

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Would be nice to see them yes but i think they need to work on server stability and the problem with hackers before doing that

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
It’d be great to get some more examples of games you’d like to have on Bedrock. It’s hard to understand what one wants if they don’t explain it fully

RK2B

Apr 20, 2020
I would mainly really like skyblock, duels, and maybe private games for skywars and eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom