Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sam70NL

Dec 13, 2014
Hello cube craft games I maby a nice suggestion for a fun new mini-game to version 1.8 in the hot missle wars it is a fun minigame
and you have 2 big thick glass on one side is green , the other side is red you get ijeren and if you put there will be a kind of car down with tnt and you should therefore try to make a hole at the other end as you want a link to dowload the world that you ask me and I 'll enjoy that I iron rank as a reward I get will not abuse it here it does not persee but it will be nice and grateful greetings sam70 :)

Fyid

From What It Sounds Like, I THINK he means Missle Wars, which is the game made by Sethbling and Cube Hamster.
2 sides where you send missiles with tnt on them to the other side, hoping to get past a big barrier of glass.

I probably explained it poorly, but here is Sethbling's Video.

Reactions: ItIsMe99

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Well......Cubecraft does not take other games/ideas from other people so i dont think this would be added unless we change it up a lot

Fyid

Well if we want to do that, for one make the game more on the lines of blow each other's base up/kill the other team. Not get the missile the other side.

Maybe a suicide bomber game type. get to the other base and blow up. See another bomber from the other team on their way to your base? run over and intercept them with an explosion. Something like that could work. Please let me know if that was too confusing

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well if we want to do that, for one make the game more on the lines of blow each other's base up/kill the other team. Not get the missile the other side.

Maybe a suicide bomber game type. get to the other base and blow up. See another bomber from the other team on their way to your base? run over and intercept them with an explosion. Something like that could work. Please let me know if that was too confusing
I don't like this, either, atleast if I got it right.
So you want to tell me that there are two teams full of Suicide Bombers which have to blow up at the enemy base/glass to break it, and if they see an enemy they can blow up next to them and die?
Because if it's like that, I think it could get boring really quick

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom