Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You like this minigame idea?

• Total voters

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Hello guys! Cheetos over here! I'm showing you a minigame or server idea for CCG: Nebula!

Rules:
1. Two teams must compete, like capturing a "Flag" and place it on your base without being killed, which team does the most kills, defend "monuments" by avoiding that the enemy team breaks an obsidian block in the "monument" with a diamond pickaxe, etc.
2. While building the maps, there will be resource blocks (like iron, gold and diamond) blocks in the base and valuable items at the middle of the two bases.
3. The players will have colored nametag and a dyed leather tunic for identifying enemy. (There's no team damage)
4. Spleefing and hacking are not allowed.
5. The maps will be on floating islands.
6. Sometimes, the monument is too high for jumping and there's no parkour way. The players will have blocks for building bridges and stairs to reach the monuments.
7. Crafting is allowed.
8. The players will have food, a sword, building blocks, a diamond pickaxe, and an axe.
9. Horses may be on some maps.
10. Mining and breaking blocks are allowed in some maps; there may be some maps in which mining or breaking blocks are not allowed.

If you like this idea, answer the poll and comment! :);):D

Reactions: Bananaboy21

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello guys! Cheetos over here! I'm showing you a minigame or server idea for CCG: Nebula!

Rules:
1. Two teams must compete, like capturing a "Flag" and place it on your base without being killed, which team does the most kills, defend "monuments" by avoiding that the enemy team breaks an obsidian block in the "monument" with a diamond pickaxe, etc.
2. While building the maps, there will be resource blocks (like iron, gold and diamond) blocks in the base and valuable items at the middle of the two bases.
3. The players will have colored nametag and a dyed leather tunic for identifying enemy. (There's no team damage)
4. Spleefing and hacking are not allowed.
5. The maps will be on floating islands.
6. Sometimes, the monument is too high for jumping and there's no parkour way. The players will have blocks for building bridges and stairs to reach the monuments.
7. Crafting is allowed.
8. The players will have food, a sword, building blocks, a diamond pickaxe, and an axe.
9. Horses may be on some maps.
10. Mining and breaking blocks are allowed in some maps; there may be some maps in which mining or breaking blocks are not allowed.

If you like this idea, answer the poll and comment! :);):D
Isn't this game on Project Ares?

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Sadly no one asks my opinion. Anyways, I find this game quite... Similar to some servers. There was like 50 x 50 players killing each other in an floating or grounded maps. Gathering resources, and in the middle, or somewhere else diamond blocks. Enchantment tables and anvils. But i liked the game, i played some of the matches, they are like half hour long. I found this quite annoying when people just camps the middle or the spawn. But not looking at the minuses, it's like CTF, or CTM.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
ya i think it would work!
im not sure iv its on any other servers mainly because this is the only one i ever play on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom