Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Proceeds to dislike
I changed it

Sir, thats not really how it works. Its your suggestion xd

Though, you could explain the distance of the islands (by estimation). You mentioned you can travel by boat or by building. Which building? And why would you want to take a boat?

“You have an objective that you can damage with sword”

-Which objective?
-Are there different swords and bows? How do you get weapons and gear in the first place?

You mentioned upgrades in a shop. What are the cost and the available items?

You also really need to make sure this game isnt too similar to Skywars, Blockwars or Eggwars. And make it have its unique selling point.

I don’t think that’s worth the effort.

The ideas are quite decent actually, they just don’t get me into: “i really want o play this game”

If you ever happen to bring this idea out, I would definitely want to give it a try, but i doubt it’s sth i would like to play very often
I have change it please tell me what you think.

Sir, thats not really how it works. Its your suggestion xd

Though, you could explain the distance of the islands (by estimation). You mentioned you can travel by boat or by building. Which building? And why would you want to take a boat?

“You have an objective that you can damage with sword”

-Which objective?
-Are there different swords and bows? How do you get weapons and gear in the first place?

You mentioned upgrades in a shop. What are the cost and the available items?

You also really need to make sure this game isnt too similar to Skywars, Blockwars or Eggwars. And make it have its unique selling point.

I don’t think that’s worth the effort.

The ideas are quite decent actually, they just don’t get me into: “i really want o play this game”

If you ever happen to bring this idea out, I would definitely want to give it a try, but i doubt it’s sth i would like to play very often
Go you try my idea?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey cubecrafters.
I have a idea for a new minigame

It calls island wars. In the minigame there are two islands with in the middle in a weather pool. You can go to the other islands with a boat or building. In your own island there is a objective( a treasure) what you have to defend. The other team have to doing it damage with a sword or bow. As the objective is dead. You can not respawn anymore. You can too survival on the islands and mine. As you find diamonds or gold off other minerals you can bought things in the islands wars shop.
For weapons you must mine on you island. There is a crafting table and a shop. There is wood on the island
For gold, diamonds... you can bought weapons in the shop a

there are two game modes(survival or with shop)

the shop
stone sword 2 stone and 1 stick
diamond sword 2 diamonds and 1 stick
Boat 5 wooden planks
faster boat 1 stack wooden planks
enchant your sword(10 diamonds
Enchant your armore 10 diamonds
Bow(3 diamonds)
power bow 20 diamonds
Tnt 5 gold

For example.
faster boat
Blocks for defending objective
enchantments for your weapons

I hope you like it.
This is basically a bad mashup of Hive treasure wars, Cubecraft Eggwars and Skyblock.

• Agree
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom