Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey cubecrafters.
I have a idea for a new minigame

It calls island wars. In the minigame there are two islands with in the middle in a weather pool. You can go to the other islands with a boat or building. In your own island there is a objective( a treasure) what you have to defend. The other team have to doing it damage with a sword or bow. As the objective is dead. You can not respawn anymore. You can too survival on the islands and mine. As you find diamonds or gold off other minerals you can bought things in the islands wars shop.
For weapons you must mine on you island. There is a crafting table and a shop. There is wood on the island
For gold, diamonds... you can bought weapons in the shop a

there are two game modes(survival or with shop)

the shop
stone sword 2 stone and 1 stick
diamond sword 2 diamonds and 1 stick
Boat 5 wooden planks
faster boat 1 stack wooden planks
enchant your sword(10 diamonds
Enchant your armore 10 diamonds
Bow(3 diamonds)
power bow 20 diamonds
Tnt 5 gold

For example.
faster boat
Blocks for defending objective
enchantments for your weapons

I hope you like it.

Last edited:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, well, you kind of have the most trophy points and 5th highest reaction score, and I’m assuming there was no need for 25 people to agree to it
A developer stumbled upon it randomly fast

About this suggestion. It seems rather undetailed, and while it may seem like a good idea. It really needs a lot more explaination to make a good fit.

Besides, i’m not really sure whether it would be good for cubecraft, since it doesnt come with anything outstanding imo.

Though, thank you for making this suggestion!

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
A developer stumbled upon it randomly fast

About this suggestion. It seems rather undetailed, and while it may seem like a good idea. It really needs a lot more explaination to make a good fit.

Besides, i’m not really sure whether it would be good for cubecraft, since it doesnt come with anything outstanding imo.

Though, thank you for making this suggestion!
thank u

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
what you want that i give as explanation
Sir, thats not really how it works. Its your suggestion xd

Though, you could explain the distance of the islands (by estimation). You mentioned you can travel by boat or by building. Which building? And why would you want to take a boat?

“You have an objective that you can damage with sword”

-Which objective?
-Are there different swords and bows? How do you get weapons and gear in the first place?

You mentioned upgrades in a shop. What are the cost and the available items?

You also really need to make sure this game isnt too similar to Skywars, Blockwars or Eggwars. And make it have its unique selling point.

I don’t think that’s worth the effort.

The ideas are quite decent actually, they just don’t get me into: “i really want o play this game”

If you ever happen to bring this idea out, I would definitely want to give it a try, but i doubt it’s sth i would like to play very often

Reactions: kaputendymion76

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
First the objective is a treasure

For weapons you must mine on you island. There is a crafting table and a shop. There is wood on the island
For gold, diamonds... you can bought weapons in the shop

the boat can you bought too in the shop( i think a good price is 5 wooden planks. You can then fern to the other islands. You have to click with bow or sword for damage the objective.

the shop
stone sword 2 stone and 1 stick
diamond sword 2 diamonds and 1 stick
Boat 5 wooden planks
faster boat 1 stack wooden planks
enchant your sword(10 diamonds
Enchant your armore 10 diamonds

Oh i forget
Bow(3 diamonds)
power bow 20 diamonds
Tnt 5 gold

armore
Iron armore 24 iron
diamond armore 24 diamonds

Special things
Strong potion 2 diamons
Notch appel 15 diamonds

Sir, thats not really how it works. Its your suggestion xd

Though, you could explain the distance of the islands (by estimation). You mentioned you can travel by boat or by building. Which building? And why would you want to take a boat?

“You have an objective that you can damage with sword”

-Which objective?
-Are there different swords and bows? How do you get weapons and gear in the first place?

You mentioned upgrades in a shop. What are the cost and the available items?

You also really need to make sure this game isnt too similar to Skywars, Blockwars or Eggwars. And make it have its unique selling point.

I don’t think that’s worth the effort.

The ideas are quite decent actually, they just don’t get me into: “i really want o play this game”

If you ever happen to bring this idea out, I would definitely want to give it a try, but i doubt it’s sth i would like to play very often
Is that good?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Top Bottom