Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Dear cubecrafters

I have an idea for a new minigame

THE CONCEPT

You get a lot of wood, stone etc.. and you get 20 minutes to build the best fortress possible. You can also place a treasure (which the other team has to destroy) in a strategic place. After the 32 minutes, the two teams take turns attacking each other. As a kit, the attackers and defenders get a bow, arrows, swords, food and a pixace. And the attackers maybe a little bit of TNT

WHY
1) there are no real building minigames( only pvp)
2) We do not copy other servers

WHAT IS THE TREASURE

The treasure is an objective. It has a bit of HP and you can hit it with a sword, bow, etc...

MAPS
Just two nice reasonable flat islands.

I hope you like it

Last edited:

corrxpted

Aug 12, 2022
Scotland
Does 32 minutes seem a bit excessive for this? I mean overall I love the idea but maybe the time can be cutdown a little bit but I really like the idea though. If this ever get's released to CubeCraft I will play this map a lot because I think I will really enjoy this one.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Does 32 minutes seem a bit excessive for this? I mean overall I love the idea but maybe the time can be cutdown a little bit but I really like the idea though. If this ever get's released to CubeCraft I will play this map a lot because I think I will really enjoy this one.
I changed

Dear cubecrafters

I have an idea for a new minigame

THE CONCEPT

You get a lot of wood, stone etc.. and you get 20 minutes to build the best fortress possible. You can also place a treasure (which the other team has to destroy) in a strategic place. After the 32 minutes, the two teams take turns attacking each other. As a kit, the attackers and defenders get a bow, arrows, swords, food and a pixace. And the attackers maybe a little bit of TNT

WHY
1) there are no real building minigames( only pvp)
2) We do not copy other servers

WHAT IS THE TREASURE

The treasure is an objective. It has a bit of HP and you can hit it with a sword, bow, etc...

MAPS
Just two nice reasonable flat islands.

I hope you like it
I hope anybody see it

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
I don’t have any ideas for minigames so why would I need to suggest something? It’s not like you’re forced to make suggestions.
I'm sorry I got so mad, actually I should thank you. You taught me that I should first check if my gamemode doesn't resemble another game

• Heart
Reactions: Iridinox

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Cubecraft is full of fast-paced games that have a decent amount of players. Hypixel has slow games like your suggestion that barely get any players, maybe a 5 minute limit at most. And just saying Cubecraft doesnt really copy off any servers. Play Eggwars and then play hypixel bedwars and you can see a big difference. A lot of servers have similar games but not a complete copy. However, I do agree that they need a building game other than skyblock. I really like you're idea but it might need to be tweaked a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: corrxpted

corrxpted

Aug 12, 2022
Scotland
Cubecraft is full of fast-paced games that have a decent amount. Hypixel has slow games like your suggestion that barely get any players, maybe a 5 minute limit at most. And just saying Cubecraft doesnt really copy off any servers. Play Eggwars and then play hypixel bedwars and you can see a big difference. A lot of servers have similar games but not a complete copy. However, I do agree that they need a building game other than skyblock. I really like you're idea but it might need to be tweaked a little.
Now this is what you call a detailed paragraph. Cubecraft does need another building game and I do agree about the hypixel bedwars and eggwars having a big difference between them.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom