Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
I have in mind suggestion for new MiniGame / Arcade Game:

Basketball or Football MiniGame! I think this will be awesone and fun for playing. Little bit hard to make, I think.

Example: Basketball - Texture Pack based, custom ball texture and some other stuff; Shooting up with clicking or holding the ball and shooting with some sort of re-textured bow; Player and the ball will have collision to make things easier; Sound effects;

Example: Football - Texture Pack based arena, ball and other things, again - Player collision with the ball and some sound effects; Shooting while jumping with clicking or right click to hold the ball and left click to throw it or something;

I cannot explaing exactly what is in my mind, but yeah - Something like "Custom Basketball or Football" MiniGame / Arcade Game with Resource Pack (Resource Pack, not Texture like I said before, sorry :D) with sound effects, custom playing / game mechanics, holding / shooting with bow (Re-textured or something like that)...

I think you get the idea, this will be hard to make, but very awesome! Leave any suggestions bellow, if you want of course, corrections / other things! :)

Reactions: xMrExa

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is really hard to make I think, but it would be pretty cool.
I don't know if it'll be popular since Basketbal in a block game doesn't really work I think.
Take a look at Mineplex, they've got a soccer game too, but it's so laggy, that ball is going everywhere even if you barely touch it.

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
This is really hard to make I think, but it would be pretty cool.
I don't know if it'll be popular since Basketbal in a block game doesn't really work I think.
Take a look at Mineplex, they've got a soccer game too, but it's so laggy, that ball is going everywhere even if you barely touch it.

I agree, yeah. It's hard to make and will take a time, but if Football is possible to make (Even little bit laggy), I think it's possible to make something like Basketball, but with different and custom game mechanics. I've played in Mineplex a loooong time ago, I don't remember things, but I know that there was football - soccer.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would like to see this added, seems cool, maybe they can make it like the barn brawl minigame except there are 2 teams, 2 goals and you hit the ball into te goal. +1 from me. good suggestion (Reference to rocket league xD)

Reactions: VideoklipBG

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
I would like to see this added, seems cool, maybe they can make it like the barn brawl minigame except there are 2 teams, 2 goals and you hit the ball into te goal. +1 from me. good suggestion (Reference to rocket league xD)

LoL... Rocket League :D I mean if there was a Mini-Game like Rocket League (Which will need months or years to make).. I don't know :D I mean something like more - simple basketball or football with custom things. If there was Rocket League MiniGame with cars, 3D ball, mechanics, driving on the walls, ect. will be incredible hard, heavy and yeah

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hmm sounds interesting. Some more team mini Arcade games would be good, and football and basketball may be an idea the devs can run with to make work. I can see these types of games potentially being popular. Nice suggestion!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sports in Minecraft? Interesting....
This will take a long to develop and make, while adding and making that texture pack and make sure that players have it.
It's something cool and I would play, however this is very difficult to make.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Awesome suggestion. And to the people who think its hard to make - its not. Mineplex had it in their lobby a year ago. It was football btw. The real football not the american version . The one with the block and white ball i mean

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
LoL... Rocket League :D I mean if there was a Mini-Game like Rocket League (Which will need months or years to make).. I don't know :D I mean something like more - simple basketball or football with custom things. If there was Rocket League MiniGame with cars, 3D ball, mechanics, driving on the walls, ect. will be incredible hard, heavy and yeah
They could do it with boats on ice , and launch boats into the air to simulate rocket league

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom