Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like this idea?

• Yes, it's brilliant!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It's ok I guess...

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • This is awful, you have scarred me for life.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
hi everyone! I have some new minerware microgames ideas!

'TNT dodgeball!'
All players get 2 throwing TNT to start and 1 throwing TNT every 3 seconds. TNT does no damage but gives knockback. To complete the microgame, players must not get blasted off the stage before the timer ends.

'Defeat the zombie!'
An iron armoured zombie with a sharpness 3 iron sword will spawn. All players receive a stone sword and no armour. To complete the microgame, the zombie must be killed before the timer runs out. If it is still alive, all players lose.

'Enderpearl to safety!'
Players must throw their only enderpearl into a 5 by 5 hole to complete the challenge. If they miss, they lose.

'Land in water'
Players will be dropped from 100 blocks high and must land in a water scource to complete the microgame. If they don't, they lose.

Please leave a comment below!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
hi everyone! I have some new minerware microgames ideas!

'TNT dodgeball!'
All players get 2 throwing TNT to start and 1 throwing TNT every 3 seconds. TNT does no damage but gives knockback. To complete the microgame, players must not get blasted off the stage before the timer ends.

'Defeat the zombie!'
An iron armoured zombie with a sharpness 3 iron sword will spawn. All players receive a stone sword and no armour. To complete the microgame, the zombie must be killed before the timer runs out. If it is still alive, all players lose.

'Enderpearl to safety!'
Players must throw their only enderpearl into a 5 by 5 hole to complete the challenge. If they miss, they lose.

'Land in water'
Players will be dropped from 100 blocks high and must land in a water scource to complete the microgame. If they don't, they lose.

Please leave a comment below!
TNT DodgeBall: I think this sounds quite fun! The knock back would probably need to be increased for tnt in order for players to be actually knocked off.

Defeat the zombie: I think the zombie needs to be way more op. Maybe like diamond armor prot 1 or higher and a diamond sharp sword. Since this is a team microgame, the zombie will die very quickly so it needs a high protection armor. I think the zombie should also be able to 2-3 shot a player. That way some players actually die and its not an easy win for everyone. Other than that, great idea!

Enderpearl to safety: I almost think this should be changed into a boss minigame. Kind of like the through the hoops boss game, you are trying to get as far as possible. You would have platforms, and you are trying to land on them and get as far as possible.

Land in water: This sounds kinda like Thimble. I would personally like to see thimble back instead of adding this as a microgame. :P

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I like the idea but the second one seems a little unfair because mobs will pick one player as their target so that means only one person can lose the game unless that person dies then the zombie will attach it self to a new victim good idea though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom