Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Hi there Cubecrafters !
The new message would be: Make sure you build the towers in the right space!
This would make users ask themselves: And what space is the right one? And then observe each spot and its corresponding measure.
This publication occurred to me when I saw some other publications about the prohibition of the construction of small towers in large spaces, it is very uncomfortable. And not many users enter tutorial mode before playing tower defense. Also, some new users place 3x3 towers in the middle of 4 spaces of 3 x 3, that is, they place 1 tower, when they could place 4, but they are new. They do not know.
You could also add how, before playing you could take a look at the tutorial mode.
To completely prohibit the construction of the towers in a space of 5 x 5, being 3 x 3 towers does not help in some game strategies.

The message in here :
view.php
view.php
5bb2x0.png

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think there needs to be other ways of enforcing this, I think we escalated a thread a little while ago that was suggesting to not allow players to misplace turrets or have them "snap" to the closest available spot on the grid where they are being placed.

Reactions: HenryBud

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I think there needs to be other ways of enforcing this, I think we escalated a thread a little while ago that was suggesting to not allow players to misplace turrets or have them "snap" to the closest available spot on the grid where they are being placed.
Really? I have not seen it. I have seen some that have to do with what you say but I did not see them scaled, but if it is like that in good time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom