• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
they’re working on it
Hello, I work with the design team on getting content out on the CubeCraft brand, mainly Marketplace.
Not sure if this is a troll or a genuine complaint.

Just a brief description of Marketplace, it's a wonderful, magical place where builders, skin artists, graphic designers, texture artists, commandblockers can commission their services to CCG for example, and earn money for their passion. They aren't restricted to specific mini-games, they can keep making their own games, it's unlimited creative freedom. Also I got to see my 6 year old nephew play my maps which was truly a special thing for me.

I can understand from a user POV you've only had seasonal maps for the past several months on Java, which can be frustrating. However a seasonal map still had a tremendous amount of time invested into it. And it's great that we can keep bringing content in, as many people get used to having something and slowly develop a lack of appreciation as time goes on. Pretty much life in a nutshell.

- Around 2 months ago I commissioned maps to be made which are compatible for both Bedrock and Java. (SkyWars, EggWars)
- Around 2 months ago I also opened up map submissions

These are positive steps to encourage creativity and ultimately publish more maps for users to enjoy. So far I would say we have 5 maps (one is FFA) that need to be configured, marketed and launched onto the server. (yes publishing a map is more than placing blocks, who knew).

Hope that adds a level of transparency to the people following this thread.
(I'm sure I will get more questions about this situation so feel free to dm :p)
SOURCE

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom