Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
Hi hello players
so I've got an idea which is adding new maps to FFA
It's been a long time we didn't see a new map in FFA so yeah adding one would be cool and chill
because the current ones started getting boring can't deny that
hope so

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi hello players
It's been a long time we didn't see a new map in FFA so yeah adding one would be cool and chill
hope so

I'd love to see new maps in the future but I'm not sure the designers have time for making large scale maps like that currently. But hopefully they can when we get a PvP update eventually.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi hello players
hope so
Yeah, no, that's how suggestions work. The idea is that you give examples of themes you'd like to see and all. Besides, it's been nine months which isn't that bad when compared to other games

Mar 28, 2019
France
Yeah, no, that's how suggestions work. The idea is that you give examples of themes you'd like to see and all. Besides, it's been nine months which isn't that bad when compared to other games
i'd like to give a theme about a map if i was good at building, but im bad at it so yeah they can surprise us like they always do

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

To my knowledge its because the designers need to work on marketplace and the reason why applications are open so they can have more staff working on different areas constantly instead of switching less often.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To my knowledge its because the designers need to work on marketplace and the reason why applications are open so they can have more staff working on different areas constantly instead of switching less often.
Oooooookay? Don't see how that relates to my post :p

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom