Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
There are already a ton of maps for Eggwars, though some new maps would be amazing just for the fact that they are new and unexplored. The only problem is maps take a long time to build and some maps just came out fairly recently, them being beach and food, for Eggwars. Asides from that it is a nice idea to have an airplane map, though maybe not for the big groups since not many play that? I do not know, that is just my opinion.

Reactions: Maaarijn
F

Facelurite

Eek . No more 10 v 10 maps please. I dislike them they're just too easy. Not against a plane map , but how would you make one without it being terrorist themed?

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
An airplane map would be cool. No reason to ever stop adding maps!

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, nice idea. A new map called Airplane looks me a good idea, a bit like the map space. Maybe some other maps too.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
there is already a folder with an airplane in it there must be a difference

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png