Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should more maps be added to Skywars?

• Total voters

Minlegoe

Aug 28, 2018
Please comment down below and tell me what maps should be added, Even If I can't add it myself I can try and get your comment info to someone who can,

I think there should be a old times map!
or a mine

Minlegoe

Aug 28, 2018
Not Helpful: This is not helpful to me, Can you guys put stuff that helps me, Because it gets annoying having hello and stuff like that!

easy to say ;)

Sorry if It seems I am mini moding! Becuase I am trying to just tell people stuff!

Minlegoe

Aug 28, 2018
Not Helpful: This is not helpful to me, Can you guys put stuff that helps me, Because it gets annoying having hello and stuff like that!

I think they should be more in eggwars since most make a group of 10 and maps like Mansion and Rome are closed.

Sorry if It seems I am mini moding! Becuase I am trying to just tell people stuff!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

No one accused you of mini modding?

On topic: I would love to see maps like Gravity, Biomes and (maybe) Angelic added again!

EDIT: You don't have to post the same message twice.

Minlegoe

Aug 28, 2018
Helpful and liked: Thanks for posting that , It does help me out and is more on topic!

No one accused you of mini modding?

On topic: I would love to see maps like Gravity, Biomes and (maybe) Angelic added again!

EDIT: You don't have to post the same message twice.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
The old Skywars times, I wish that they come back! There are so much maps right now, but I miss the map Biomes that was my favorite map or Magic those two maps must be come back! ^_^

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Solo skywars
Swords and angelic (with some fixes)
Angelic: remove gold preassur plates
Swords: remove spider webs on midle

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Helpful and liked: Thanks for posting that , It does help me out and is more on topic!
Just an FYI: You don't have to quote every individual post and comment about it. If you like someone's post, just give it a like. Announcing that you gave someone a like in form of a post doesn't contribute to the suggestion.

On topic: I'd love to see more reference-like maps similar to Tropical in FFA (Based off of Outset Island in The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker). Preferably, I'd like to see some for solo Eggwars seeing as it hasn't gotten any new maps in quite a while.

Minlegoe

Aug 28, 2018
Just an FYI: You don't have to quote every individual post and comment about it. If you like someone's post, just give it a like. Announcing that you gave someone a like in form of a post doesn't contribute to the suggestion.

On topic: I'd love to see more reference-like maps similar to Tropical in FFA (Based off of Outset Island in The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker). Preferably, I'd like to see some for solo Eggwars seeing as it hasn't gotten any new maps in quite a while.
Okay

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Es util yo pienso que deberian poner nuevos mapas
Please comment down below and tell me what maps should be added, Even If I can't add it myself I can try and get your comment info to someone who can,

I think there should be a old times map!
or a mine
Yes new map great idea :D

If you want mew maps build them and give the screenshots to the conunity.
Is not bad, everybody want mew maps.

But NEW maps on this server are extrange, a lot of them are from the comuntity.

You can see here the same maps than no premium servers

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
they have to make trolling and teaming in solo skywars allowed
and replace every map thats over detailed (almost every sw map i mean cmon its not a build contest its a war)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom