Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 6, 2020
Hi! I would like to create a map and have my own server but I do not know how it is done so I have an idea that you make a map of emojis in skywars the islands that are emojis of faces and the center is the emoji of a heart, I hope you can add This can be improved ;-) and I would like you to put my name: PlayeCracken YT in the center of the map !! thank you very much for reading this.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
If you wanted that map you would have to make it just go into creative mode flat world and
Pillar up and start the island and then take screenshots for the map submission then if it’s really good maybe it will be added. Cubecraft does not do maps by requests

Reactions: Goodyannathan
Jun 6, 2020
If you wanted that map you would have to make it just go into creative mode flat world and
Pillar up and start the island and then take screenshots for the map submission then if it’s really good maybe it will be added. Cubecraft does not do maps by requests

Oh ok I actually like to create maps in my worlds.

1596758688378.png

Reactions: wxzzrd

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
You can do it in a creative world and just send them screenshots of your map and if they like the map they should copy and paste it on the Server. ;)
I wish you the best and I hope to see your map on Cubecraft. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom