Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Okay so a few people have mentioned to me in-game, "when will a new map be out?" and "people are leaving because its the same old map". If this is the case, then we'll priortise a new map over some of the other servers. However, I have a feeling whatever we make, the players won't like, because they will be so used to the original. This is what happened with Kit-PVP. This is one of the main reasons this has been put off, also it would require the builders, to build a giant city, along with the million other projects.

With that said, if the players want a new map, then we'll get to work on it. Please suggest as many ideas/themes as possible, remember it has fit a close quarter environment, with lots of parkour.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
i built a nether themed type assasinations map. i can post the pictures later here. i made a plot on creative. what it is is, is looks like your in the nether and there is lava all over the place... making fireresistance potions good :3 the one i made wasnt exactly what i thought about cause i wanted it to look like the actual nether with some flat planes. so yeah ill post just the idea of what it "looks" like later :P

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@Efcluke94, use some of the quarts and ice themed structures that I made for the Quake Craft map. If you need any help I can probably whip up some builds for you on creative ;)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
@Efcluke94, use some of the quarts and ice themed structures that I made for the Quake Craft map. If you need any help I can probably whip up some builds for you on creative ;)
I could do, but i'd prefer to use an entirely different theme, since I would have to maintain the highly detailed group of buildings for the rest of the map, and I would rather keep it simple and basic, so it's easier and quicker to make over 100 buildings. But I appreciate the suggestion, because I know I like to recycle a lot of old buildings for projects.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Whats happening with the original idea for assasinations? i thought it was going to be like you have to get to the city fighting mobs before hand then fight against players at the city? (cant find the original thread)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would love a frozen map. Not the movie (although that would be awesome) but a map made entirely out of ice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom