Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the blocks sound like a good idea to you? (Please comment on what you think aswell)

Votes: 3 50.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 4 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Neither

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I noticed that there could be more lucky blocks in lucky islands such as...

Unlucky blocks...
1. TNT instantly exploding at your location
2. Placing you in a small wood cube and setting it on fire (The cube is 3 layers of wood on the inside plus a layer of stone on the outside so that it's harder to escape)
3. Placing a cage around you like the cage trap would
4. Summon a small army of zombies
5. Making your whole island wood and placing some spread-out fires (This can be escaped by quickly gathering some blocks and bridging to an island that isn't wood. The fires are spread out so that you can't just put one fire out and be safe)
6. Spawn an ender dragon
7. Spawn a wither

Lucky blocks...
8. A new wand to summon a skeleton to fight for you, every 90 seconds or more
9. A new bow which inflicts slowness effect to the target for 30 seconds (you may be able to level up the slowness effect so that it's slowness II for 30 seconds if you hit twice, slowness III for 30 seconds if you hit 3 times, slowness VI for 30 seconds if you hit 6 times (but slowness VI is the max))
10. Gives the player a supply of diamonds

May-be-lucky may-not blocks...
11. Activating an event like the ones in crazy gamemode, whether it be at the island you're at or worldwide
12. Placing a button on the ground that does something random if you press it, such as exploding or giving you a free piece of armor

Which of these do you think should be added? Why or why not? Please complete the poll above to show your answer.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Just some feedback for each of these blocks:

1. Yes, but it shouldn't destroy terrain, because that could ruin nearby useful blocks like wood, hay bales or ingot-blocks. Kinda like the trap lucky block.
2. Don't like it, don't hate it. I'm neutral to this. If this is added, please without the stone on the outside.
3. I dislike this idea, if you don't have a pickaxe and you stand on stone or another hard block, it will take a long time to break free. Perhaps drop a wooden pickaxe with it? And the zombie-glass trap already exists.
4. Yes, it would be fun if they also had some armor or tools in their hands.
5. No, getting this lucky block as one of the first literally ruins your chances: no lucky blocks, no hay bales, only wood.
6. and 7. Never. Just please... no. It ruins the game for everyone.
8. To fight for you would be kinda strong, but just a skeleton which attacks everyone is a good idea! Just like the slime wand.
9. There is already a frozen bow which slows down chasers. Also slowness for 30 seconds is so much, perhaps change it to 5-10. And I don't like the stacking either, hitting someone one time means you can keep hitting them.
And there is already a bow + 6 slowness arrows + 6 spectral arrows drop.
10. No, don't really see a need why this should be added, there is the pickaxe+ores block already. Also what do you mean with 'a supply'? And don't forget the golden pressure plate, which can give you some diamonds.
11. Only when crazy mode is selected in my opinion.
12. Yes, a piece of armor is really a good idea :) Just like the golden pressure plate, but then with armor.

Thank you for your suggestions ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom