Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I'm smart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
I'm sure people who played Lucky Islands agree that there should be a little more variety in the lucky blocks. I have thought hard and came up with one idea. BUCKETS! 1 lucky block gives the player 1 lava bucket, 1 water bucket, and 1 bucket of milk. This idea, in my opinion, would change the game for the better because it will help solve the problem with the levitation potion, that I suggested in my other suggestion, because you can MLG water bucket and survive. The lava bucket is an optional item that can be used like in Skywars. Finally, the bucket of milk will counter the poison potion. I know poison can diminish a person's health but if you have milk, you can be ok! This will be an good addition in my opinion and hope it will be considered, if not implemented into the game.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Milk and water: yes, those are always useful, in a lot of situations
Lava: no, on some maps I craft up a lava bucket and players can't do anything about it when I place lava, even with waterbuckets in the game this would still be very OP, unlike Skywars, people don't always have full armor covering (usually 1-2 armor pieces) so they die quickly

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Milk and water could be useful and may be interesting things to add.
I think lava shouldn't. People can barely do anything against it, whether its because they aren't fully armed or don't have water buckets because it isn't that common as in other minigames (for example SkyWars) for it to appear or because they aren't fully armed and equipped

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It's a good idea. the milk and water bucket are always handy but the lava bucket is to OP. It can kill players in an instant. :)

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Not really necessary you can also use slime blocks in some maps to protect you from taking fall damage. To counter the poison damage I think its better to update the server to 1.15.2. On this version you can use the Honey Bottles to remove the poison effect, so you only remove the poison effect and not the possible positive effects.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sure people who played Lucky Islands agree that there should be a little more variety in the lucky blocks. I have thought hard and came up with one idea. BUCKETS! 1 lucky block gives the player 1 lava bucket, 1 water bucket, and 1 bucket of milk. This idea, in my opinion, would change the game for the better because it will help solve the problem with the levitation potion, that I suggested in my other suggestion, because you can MLG water bucket and survive. The lava bucket is an optional item that can be used like in Skywars. Finally, the bucket of milk will counter the poison potion. I know poison can diminish a person's health but if you have milk, you can be ok! This will be an good addition in my opinion and hope it will be considered, if not implemented into the game.
Milk and water would be nice!

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Milk and water: yes, those are always useful, in a lot of situations
Lava: no, on some maps I craft up a lava bucket and players can't do anything about it when I place lava, even with waterbuckets in the game this would still be very OP, unlike Skywars, people don't always have full armor covering (usually 1-2 armor pieces) so they die quickly
Smarter players will craft buckets and fill them with stray lava anyway, something tryhards wont really think to try. thats why i kinda agree w no lava buckets in L blocks

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
Milk will be good because there is a poison potion which is very long. You usually don't have a chance when someone hits you with that poison.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom