Not open for further replies.

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
We have just released a brand new Loot and Vanity system on the server!

This is a very large system and contains hundreds of pieces of content and pretty nifty features! We will have a full rundown of what we've done, how it works and a showcase of some of the awesome content we've created for you coming soon!

We are going to be closely monitoring and tweaking Loot over the next few days to ensure that everything is stable and of the utmost quality!

FAQ:
Where are my vanity points?
All your vanity points have been converted to new Cubelets.
Where are my old Cubelets?
All your old Cubelets have been converted to new Cubelets.
I have very few Cubelets now?
There are now several types of Cubelets available. Uber Cubelets, Super Cubelets and Normal Cubelets. It's no longer just about how many Cubelets you have, but what type they are as well.
So what exactly is new, what items are there, how do you get Cubelets?
I'm not going to give everything away now! You will need to wait for the full update changelog or discover for yourself ;)
My shield doesn't work??
When choosing your shield design in the Loot menu it applies for when you are in-game only (any shield you have in-game will have your chosen design).
That random arrow which was always in my inventory in lobbies is no longer there!
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom