Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
694
1,059
198
Under Your Bed (O.o)
small suggestion/feedback

i got 60fps on my [removed by staff] pc in the halloween lobby.
the normal lobby around 30-45fps so keep it like this.
(or optimize the normal lobby)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 116945

Guest
‎
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomPunk

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2016
106
37
103
29
Mexico
I understand, those who do not have good computers suffer with lobbys like this, but downloading graphics you can enjoy the beautiful lobby :p:cube_light:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom