Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Good on ya bro. Donators get real mad when us stones have more kills than them :rolleyes:

I haven't seen very many that has more than me :L The donors are usually like: "I am boss because I have 1 800 kills". Then I just tell them... I kill a ridiculous amount of stone's so I get a lot of kills :L

john

Nov 24, 2013
Stones also glitch illegally. This is a factor to the surpluses of diamond gear.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
What about the prices are raised, and donators can get a special shop with even BETTER items, making it encourage donating as the stones would want the better armor, weapons, etc.

xSpeechlessMoob

Dec 6, 2013
Yes I agree with laser ^^^^ and also the level 6 kit stones also needs to be fixed also how do I quote ?

xSpeechlessMoob

Dec 6, 2013
Also make the points fair for donaters because at the moment I don't see any point for me to donate to gold because I have like infinite points or it feels that way at least

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom