• Yeah, sounds cool.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah, not really.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I think it would be really cool, if there was a new kit for Blockwars called the Ender kit. It gives you a leather chest plate, wooden sword and one ender pearl per respawn that you can't throw if in possession of the flag. It would add a new game dynamic. It would cost 850 points in the shop. Tell me what you think... :p :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Eh... I don't know about this one. Sure, it's good for getting ahead but runner does a really good job at that one. Also, if you get a flag with this kit you basically captured it unlike the other kits where you need to fight to get back.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
What would the main weapon be? I'm in the middle on this. Maybe you cant use the pearl if you have the flag.

Reactions: Firewand

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Eh... I don't know about this one. Sure, it's good for getting ahead but runner does a really good job at that one. Also, if you get a flag with this kit you basically captured it unlike the other kits where you need to fight to get back.
Wow, it's true, I would say the enderpearl could have a limit of blocks to throw it?

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
See that's the thing. If this kit had a weapon it would be too op I think. The idea is to add a new game mechanic without making it too op

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8

With the long cool down it might not be the case though. If you have a way to improve my idea feel free to suggest it...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it would be really cool, if there was a new kit for Blockwars called the Ender kit. It really only gives you a leather chest plate at the max and an ended pearl with a cool down of 30-60 seconds. It would add a new game dynamic. Tell me what you think... :p

Btw what happens a lot when suggestions are posted is people get all nit picky about it. People are suggesting the idea. Be optimistic, suggest changes that would make the idea better. Don't bully someone cause they didn't think of one small thing. :D
the cool down is unfair if it was 1 per respawn that is a little bit more fair but this kit has to cost a lot of points because in CTF this is basically game breaking

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This would be good to get past enemy lines. It's a little weak on the armor side, but you do have an ender pearl.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I like this kit, you don't have to change anything, I would buy this kit and use it a lot

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
He said if you have the flag in possession, so no. You have the flag and can't teleport back

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
One ender pearl per respawn seems underpowered; how about you have infinite ender pearls between lives, but it'll have to regenerate between uses?
I see what you mean but this would already be a game changer, think about how small the maps are and how far an ender pearl can go, over walls aswell.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I liked the Ender kit on the Chunk; it has a fairly limited range, making it so that it's only useful on some maps. But it's great for getting into the flag area if you can some how get underneath it. If you right click in a direction with the pearl and the block you click on is within range, it will teleport you onto that block.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I liked the Ender kit on the Chunk; it has a fairly limited range, making it so that it's only useful on some maps. But it's great for getting into the flag area if you can some how get underneath it. If you right click in a direction with the pearl and the block you click on is within range, it will teleport you onto that block.
Yeah cool I like that idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom