Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zag132

Apr 30, 2020
Spain, Galician
Hello! I would like to recommend to the Skywars modality that they put the bucket of water and lava since it would be a good idea to make waterdrops for high bridges so as not to hurt you from falling and buckets of lava for PvP. Since I am almost a ranking player in only Skywars and I would like to play with those items for a better gaming experience on this server! Thanks for your time!
My Gamertag: zag132

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!

I agree they could add more items in Skywars, but the water and lava bucket idea isnt that great in my opinion.
These items are "windows 10 profit", because I think it is to hard to avoid the lava when you play on mobile. And it is to hard to place water underneath you while falling on mobile. But they could add xp bottles and lapis, so you can enchant items or combine two sharpness 1 swords and you will have a sharpness 2 sword. The anvils will be usefull and they need to add more enchantment tables in the maps.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Reactions: zag132

zag132

Apr 30, 2020
Spain, Galician
I agree with the lava thing but the bucket of water is easy I have friends who are bad at playing and saven makes easy waterdrops not difficult. It is the same as in pvp there are better and worse people but in the waterdrop also so there is no sense not to put it! The enchantment tables are fine but they once implemented the bottles and pislazuli and such but they took it out again I don't know why. My greetings. Zag132

zag132

Apr 30, 2020
Spain, Galician
Crossbows, Tridents also. Potion of slow falling, too.
Those items are not good for PvP in skywars and the tridents are of a new version, while cubecraft has restricted items such as shields: you cannot make the whales too and they are horrible and slown folling is nonsense because it is skywars and there's no point in putting that in and it's a hindrance. With my regards but those ideas are not good or recommended.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom