• maybe

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • way to op for op mode

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

how are u

Aug 26, 2016
the death star
I think as 1.11 just came out there should be a new item added to op. It is the totem of undying i think it should cost 64 diamonds as it is so op, it will be useful for jumping from high places without getting killed.

THIS ITEM THOUGH SHOULD ONLY BE IN OP THOUGH

i have made a poll so please vote

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think as 1.11 just came out there should be a new item added to op. It is the totem of undying i think it should cost 64 diamonds as it is so op, it will be useful for jumping from high places without getting killed.

We can't add 1.11 items, and I want op gone.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
If/when 1.11 is added, it would be a nice addition. As for this comment:

and I want op gone.

I don't think it will go, mainly because it is a donator perk, and you can't really remove a donator perk without the donators (including me) getting angry. If someone votes OP, and the game goes to OP, just leave the game. I know this has been discussed in a different thread:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/why-do-you-guys-like-op-mode-in-eggwars.176093/page-2#post-712975

so it's best not to discuss it here!

For the suggestion made by 'how are you', i hope that it will get put in some day :-D

Reactions: how are u

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016

But in op if you jump from anywhere you don't die because of the op armour unless it is off the map.

D

Deleted member 169486

As a few people have said, adding this would remove 1.9/1.10 compatibility from the server, and we would have to have all the plugins updated to 1.11.

It would be a major game changer. Let's say you have iron armour and the sharpness v sword. You are fighting someone with diamond armour but a sharpness II sword. When they get you down to a low health you just grab the item and regenerate all your health and kill them as they will have less health and a worse sword.

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
I like the idea, but it is sooooo OP I can't even explain. If it were added, it should cost atleast 2 stacks of diamonds, but that is still OP. (My opinon)

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
At the moment, I don't think that we can add 1.11 things, because then people playing in 1.9 and 1.10, would not be able to play. That would eliminate a lot of people that play it. But if it was possible, this would be +1 from me.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Now ignoring the fact that 1.11 items can't be added I think this would not be an op item at all. If anything this should cost 10 gold. When peoe hear "totem of undying" they assume its op but in reality it's not. It's pretty much a golden apple that activates instantly when you at low health if you are holding it. A notch apple is a million times better than a totem of undying. On the 1.11 pvp server I play a kit gets a totem of undying that it can pass to teammates and even when a fairly well armored kit is using on it takes about two crts with a stone sword to wipe them out. So here is what I think the prices should be if they are added in the future:

Hardcore: 16 diamonds
Normal: 15 Gold
Op: 8 Gold

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I like the idea, but it is sooooo OP I can't even explain. If it were added, it should cost atleast 2 stacks of diamonds, but that is still OP. (My opinon)
OMG, it is op but not that much. It heals up 16 hearts slowly(enchanted apple only heal 8 hearts). It is just like the powerful version of enchanted apple. Due to you can use it to save your live, I think it only need 32 diamonds to buy one. Remember you still die in the void.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I think EggWars have enough OP items. The totem would be too OP and well, like many people said: It's OP so you won't take fall damage.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I feel as a lot of people haven't actually pvper with totems :P they are not that op! Sure they will save you from about 2 more hits but if you are already being combo-ed that doesn't really matter

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom