Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
hey so I have a suggestion about to put a level leaderboard in the main lobby.
I think it would get people with a higher level than 100 to be motivated to play more and level up.
If you want 2 leaderboards in the main lobby, you can also put a "time played" or a "time online" leaderboard on the opposit side of the level leaderboard. But I find the level leaderboard more funny.

Reactions: henryk
D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, Imo this is totally unnecessary, the level doesn't mean anything... I know about lot of people who have level 150 even 200 and I'm better than them. This only would take space on the lobby.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Uhm, Imo this is totally unnecessary, the level doesn't mean anything... I know about a lot of people who have level 150 even 200 and I'm better than them. This only would take space on the lobby.
Not only that, there are a lot but really a lot of players above level 100. A 250+ leaderboard are just the 5-10 highest levels would be better.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I want win/loss ratio leaderboards.
Also, I don't think "time played" leaderboards is a good idea, since many people have months of playtime. And I don't think anyone is proud of playing so much. I know I'm not.

The level leaderboards aren't as bad an idea, but there is a lot of toxicity around levels sometimes, and having a leaderboard wouldn't help l.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
think this is a great addition to the lobby
but maybe make a poll like this

would you like too see this?
yes, only the first option
yes, only the second option
yes, both options
no, explain why

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom