Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
[ SO MANY HACKKEERS!! ]
my idea is to use a plugin or mod when you write [/report or /record] will record the game for you and when its done the server will give you a link for your record on cubecraft website.. and easily you can report them.. for me I have 23 recorded file for hackers that I didn't upload because my internet is not good at uploading :(
but whenever the guy who used the command /report or /record must use it if there is a hacker or he can get like a ban from using this command . i think thats the easy way to ban them!

[ the suggestion because EVERY SINGLE GAME I JOIN THERE IS HACKER ]

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I believe they had this before but they removed it because the Staff Members need (video) evidence to ban, but it is hard to grab evidence if someone does the /report <name> <reason> command and then it takes them time to get to each person because people will be spamming them with reports. Also people could make fake reports so it would just frustrate the Staff Members. I do not support this suggestion.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I believe they had this before but they removed it because the Staff Members need (video) evidence to ban, but it is hard to grab evidence if someone does the /report <name> <reason> command and then it takes them time to get to each person because people will be spamming them with reports. Also, people could make fake reports so it would just frustrate the Staff Members. I do not support this suggestion.
you didn't read my suggestion good I think. I didn't write to make the report command again I wrote that adding a command called /record that will give you a video of the game that you played with targeting the hacker that you reported and report him.. that's what I said ..!

please read it again and re-write your reply

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
you didn't read my suggestion good I think. I didn't write to make the report command again I wrote that adding a command called /record that will give you a video of the game that you played with targeting the hacker that you reported and report him.. that's what I said ..!

please read it again and re-write your reply
Sorry, I saw /report and I thought: ''Oh no...'' - excuse me.

Some recording softwares you may use are stated below:
After you record, you may upload your video evidence to a video hosting website. (eg: YouTube)
But when you have not good internet when it goes to uploading to YouTube, then you can upload your video here: https://sendvid.com/

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
Sorry, I saw /report and I thought: ''Oh no...'' - excuse me.

Some recording softwares you may use are stated below:
After you record, you may upload your video evidence to a video hosting website. (eg: YouTube)
But when you have not good internet when it goes to uploading to YouTube, then you can upload your video here: https://sendvid.com/
I know about Bandicam and stuff but I was thinking he was talking about you just typing in the command and it would record your screen.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I know about Bandicam and stuff but I was thinking he was talking about you just typing in the command and it would record your screen.
Is this enough? - ''But when you have not good internet when it goes to uploading to YouTube, then you can upload your video here: https://sendvid.com/''

With this I mean, a /record command would be very difficult for the Developers.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
From the way i have read the thread, it looks like the suggestion is to have a command that will record footage. I am slightly unsure to weather you think that this will be given straight to staff, or saved on your computer, but either way i doubt it is possible.

I have NEVER seen minecraft code that can record games, And i just don't think it can be done. (I have searched it on google and youtube but nothing comes up).

The best bet for you, is to download your own recording software. Because of your slow upload speed, i advise you to record in a lower resolution (e.g 480p or 720p). I believe you can choose the resolution of your recording using bandicam: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If you need any help with recording software, just send me a PM.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
From the way I have read the thread, it looks like the suggestion is to have a command that will record footage. I am slightly unsure to weather you think that this will be given straight to staff, or saved on your computer, but either way i doubt it is possible.

I have NEVER seen minecraft code that can record games, And i just don't think it can be done. (I have searched it on google and youtube but nothing comes up).

The best bet for you, is to download your own recording software. Because of your slow upload speed, i advise you to record in a lower resolution (e.g 480p or 720p). I believe you can choose the resolution of your recording using bandicam: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

If you need any help with recording software, just send me a PM.

I saw it before on "infamous server" and I mean to record the hacker [ /record Baraaplayz killaura ] when you do that the plugin targets the hacker wich is "BaraaPlayz me lol " and like that

[ the infamous server is not available cuz they didn't get that support ]

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think it would be a good idea, if it's possible, for players who want to report but can't.
The only issue regarding it is that the reporting system is only a temporary solution for hackers.
An anti cheat will hopefully be available one day in the near future and that would mean the /record command would become obsolete.
Given that cubecraft use their own plugins/ideas, it would then be counter productive/time consuming, to introduce another form of reporting hackers.
Good solution but I feel it would be wasted time for the devs.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

The developers of Thr Cubecraft Network are working on an new anti-cheat system.
This is not that simple to create, so we gotta wait until that is finished.

Regards,
Vurnality

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
/record could be a great idea but people could spam it and send a lot of videos and i have a suggestion if a video that was sent is fake or sent as a lie he/she should have that command like disabled i dont know if this idea was suggested before my

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom