Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
the minigame is basically Pvp so fighty fighty and its round-based, so like it had a time limit. You fight with unique kits and special abilities. I'd prefer thinking of a unique game goal

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
it may not be cool for you bcz you don't like pvp, but its a good idea for the start, and I guess new better and unique games will get more people to play and maybe donate. Donators could have arrow trails again, and maybeee colored armor? Idk

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Kits: (Ideas)
  • Tank. Heavy armor, medium sword.
  • Sharpshooter. Light sword, bow, 32 arrows, medium armor.
  • Sniper. Bow (Power 2, infinity), light armor.
  • Alchemist. light armor, splash potions of harming, poison, potions of healing.
  • Medic. Medium armor, medium sword. Splash potions of healing.
  • Pyro. Medium armor, medium sword (with fire aspect obviously)
  • Knight. Heavy armor, light sword. (Has a horse. (Or a pig))
  • Scout. Light armor, light sword. Speed & jump boost 1.
  • Bomber. medium armor, light sword, exploding snowballs. (No enviromental dmg, would do about 3 hearts dmg to a player with no armor)
  • Summoner. Medium armor, light sword, 32 (?) spawneggs. (e.g. creeper, skeleton. (Creeper would do no enviromental dmg))
  • Swordsman. Light armor, powerfull sword.
  • Caker. Can place cakes.
Well thats all I can think of...
Feedback is welcome, these are just a few classes that I thought of, and I didnt think them through too much :P

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
  • Alchemist. light armor, splash potions of harming, poison, potions of healing.
  • Bomber. medium armor, light sword, exploding snowballs. (No enviromental dmg, would do about 3 hearts dmg to a player with no armor)
  • Summoner. Medium armor, light sword, 32 (?) spawneggs. (e.g. creeper, skeleton. (Creeper would do no enviromental dmg))
Feedback is welcome, these are just a few classes that I thought of, and I didnt think them through too much :p
i like caker

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Feedback is welcome, these are just a few classes that I thought of, and I didnt think them through too much :p
Most of the ideas are already mentioned on this thread earlier, or are already used in KitPvP (e.g. Alchemist, Pyro...)
Basically these are nice ideas, thing is the minigames has to be Unique as already mentioned. I need response of Admins (or well Younis does) so we know if we get an okay for Plugins to add Unique abilites (Sniper Zoom, Assassin if added invis for a short time) . Also before thinking about kits, we need to care for the gamemode, because atm its like KitPvP Assassination mix up as already mentioned. anyways still, some good ideas, thx for that

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Most of the ideas are already mentioned on this thread earlier, or are already used in KitPvP (e.g. Alchemist, Pyro...)
Basically these are nice ideas, thing is the minigames has to be Unique as already mentioned. I need response of Admins (or well Younis does) so we know if we get an okay for Plugins to add Unique abilites (Sniper Zoom, Assassin if added invis for a short time) . Also before thinking about kits, we need to care for the gamemode, because atm its like KitPvP Assassination mix up as already mentioned. anyways still, some good ideas, thx for that
True, the game idea should be thought through first. I was just thinking about TF2, and some kits went through my mind :P

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: