Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
younis with your Round up and In game coins/tokens you pretty much said what I did. Uniqueness about it would be like Classes with unique abilites that around somewhere else on the server :I

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
I like this idea, but yeah. What they said, it could be more unique,mif you get what I'm saying. Since it's all to do withh the kits.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
mainly he tagged people of all kinds, friends, mods and awesome people (me)
jk about that, but If you say sharpshooter we should add something like that with the bow maybe. Sharpshooter (zoom) shotgunner (multiple arrows(would require another plugin) and stuff) if not, I'm gonna think about others

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I would have some better ideas, problem is it uses different plugins and cubecraftgames isn't gonna do that I guess. As ideas we could Add an Assassin, right click a cloak item for invisibility, strong sword weak armor constant speed 2. then there could be a Warrior with a weaker sword though, and with medium armor . Special power as double jump (leap) and the landing gives out a shockwave. Archer would have 3 parts (Shotgun, Sniper, Minigun) also there could be Berserker (stronger sword than assassin, half leather armor and I just need a unique ability noone else has on,diff servers. Of course this is just taken out of the nothing, so most of the ideas aren't going to stay that way. I hope I helped a bit with that.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Wait NEVERMIND, sev gave good ideas ;3 but we may need more as the kits will revolve :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom