Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ready-Up is a PvP based Minigame with changing classes (Like Sharpshooter)
This is a good game because it can add really cool kits and what not.

I need examples on kits in the replys coz I can't think of any.

For points, it will count up all kills and you will get the kills (1:1) when right clicking a chest on hot key 9

Soo you need to bank up points and winner is obviously the person with the most points.

I need opinions: @Orange Bernard @OrangeGrapeEater @Minimooseha @PinkStr3ak @SpritySpritz @TheAdventurerMM @killerkwile @SunshineChick @SameeraCat @scotty2k11 @PIeguy780 @noodles77 @halothe23 @caliocean @SevereWarning @Sevenade78 @SoccerNinjaPro @sophh_ @Fluffys_gurl @SGTkuzey @jinjo90 @Verdag @AquaaXx
Lel su manie peepewlZ
@javid1234b @CameronMan1 @Malcolm @Pickles_pussycat @*Rea* @Saradabaschi

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Nice idea just one thing, "youll get the points by right-clicking a chest" I think it would be better if they would be in-game points (if its a round-based game) and you could spend them on stuff, items and more. then in the end you still gain CCG points for winning and stuff, for kills and so on. you can spend these on kit improvements or new kits (e.g. Skywars "Miner kit lvl 1-3"). Anyways, nice idea, also finally another game on the games server that could get you to gain more points. Keep it up ;)

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ooh I got an idea, there are points SPECIFCALLY for that game, meaning if you win, you will get both RU points (Ready-Up) and IG points :3

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Ooh I got an idea, there are points SPECIFCALLY for that game, meaning if you win, you will get both RU points (Ready-Up) and IG points :3
So 2 currencies? You would have to have some kind of exchange shop & rate to change it from RU to IG points. Maybe some villagers walking around games like the trader in factions that change your points? Or have RU as a physical currency,milked tokens or something?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom