Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zaka

Dec 10, 2015
- New Hub -

The new hub is finally here! We have implemented lots of cool minigames and easter eggs, which are hidden around. We will also bring out new hub games in the coming months. There are a few hints towards what these games will be. So go an explore and have fun!

View attachment 62339
View attachment 62340

- Parkour -

We have two parkours! Try to beat each others times. The parkours shouldn't be too hard, oh yeah, except one is invisible. Good luck finding it ;)

View attachment 62341

- Fish Slap -

It has been returned. Battle on top of a skyscraper! How long can you stay king of the hill?

View attachment 62343

- Vortex Jump -

Our classic game vortex jump, also features on our brand new hub don't rage too much :p

View attachment 62345

- Dance Off -

You heard right. We have a dancing game in our CubeClub. It's suggested you turn off your sticky keys. My highscore is 204, try and beat me

View attachment 62344

- End of Halloween -

It's also the end of Halloween and we've decided to keep two of our season maps, 'Cauldron' and 'Risen'. The others have been removed. Thank you to all the people who participated in the competitions, the community made some awesome stuff! And thank you to the staff who hosted it.

Thank you everyone and we're looking forward to releasing more updates!
Well its very nice! Love it

Reactions: Efcluke94
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom