Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
- New Hub -

The new hub is finally here! We have implemented lots of cool minigames and easter eggs, which are hidden around. We will also bring out new hub games in the coming months. There are a few hints towards what these games will be. So go an explore and have fun!

New hub resized.png

lobby 2 resized.png

- Parkour -

We have two parkours! Try to beat each others times. The parkours shouldn't be too hard, oh yeah, except one is invisible. Good luck finding it ;)

lobby 3 resized.png

- Fish Slap -

It has been returned. Battle on top of a skyscraper! How long can you stay king of the hill?

lobby 5 resized.png

- Vortex Jump -

Our classic game vortex jump, also features on our brand new hub don't rage too much :p

lobby 6 resized.png

- Dance Off -

You heard right. We have a dancing game in our CubeClub. It's suggested you turn off your sticky keys. My highscore is 204, try and beat me

lobby 4 resized.png

- End of Halloween -

It's also the end of Halloween and we've decided to keep two of our season maps, 'Cauldron' and 'Risen'. The others have been removed. Thank you to all the people who participated in the competitions, the community made some awesome stuff! And thank you to the staff who hosted it.

Thank you everyone and we're looking forward to releasing more updates!

Last edited:

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
The guy in the selfie with me found a glitch that can take you back to the Halloween lobby XD

Attachments

• 2015-11-11_16.46.22.png
    2015-11-11_16.46.22.png
    979.9 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom