Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to implement this modality in cubecraft?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No (because)

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Lexx15Gamer

Mar 10, 2019
Well, my suggestion is that it would be quite viable for the server since cubecraft is dedicated to all kinds of mini-games, and I think it would fit perfectly on the server.

The minigame of which I speak is AGAR.IO in Minecraft this modality I have seen it in this last month and the truth seems to me quite entertaining.

And also if they see it necessary they could put a name that comes to the modality in case they do not want to put "AGAR.IO"

And the truth seems to me that if they implement it would be good to implement it as a fixed mode on the server and not as a featured game.

This modality was implemented by a server in 2016 but that server closed and it seems to me a great idea that cubecraft retake that idea and with the great staff that I am sure would be better than that server.

Here I will leave some Youtubers videos that played that modality in 2016 to see the reactions they had.
And that seemed very innovative and a great modality.
-
-
-
-

And since I am videos there are more, and I know that if this modality is implemented, it would be quite playful.

Suggestion
- As the first suggestion in the videos you can see that the floor of the map where you play is cyan clay, I recommend changing this color to white wool, quartz or some other block that is white.
Because in my opinion the opponents would be seen more.

Suggestion of possible achievement for the modality
- As a first achievement would put "Reach the top 1 in a game"
- As a second achievement, it could be divided into a game
- As a third achievement, he would eat a player in the first thirty seconds after appearing.

And the truth does not occur to me anymore, but I know that if this modality is implemented, users will begin to make their suggestions of possible achievements for the modality.

Progressive Achievements
- Eat 1 enemy
- Eat 10 enemy
- Eat 100 enemy
- Eat 1000 enemy
- Eat 10000 enemy

- Being in the top 1 for a minute
- Being in the top 1 for five minutes
- Being in the top 1 for ten minutes
- Being in the top 1 for thirty minutes

Possible tasks for daily challenges
- Get to the top 1 in a game of AGAR.IO
- Eat 10 enemies in a game of AGAR.IO
- Divide 5 times in a game of AGAR.IO

Possible reward of the cubilets for the modality
- It could be a kind of "skin" for the cell that each player uses. It would be a rainbow skin so that the cell is constantly changing color.
- Another reward could be a shield with a special design of "AGAR.IO"

Well so I conclude my suggestion I hope you have explained me well, and I really hope you can implement this mode on the server.

Thanks for reading this suggestion

Goodbye!

agar-io-b.jpg

Reactions: God. and elchuii

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don't think CubeCraft will ever add this because it's just a copy. CubeCraft is known for making new original games and not copies

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I think this would be good but not as a separate game, but to replace the awful "maze" boss game in Minerware.

Reactions: Simply

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
You're quite literally just telling cube to copy another game from another server. There's 0 creativity.
What she said... Don't think they gonna copy a hole game form another server

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Well, i don't think that game can be good, but, great suggest!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom