Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Color Game

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

GetRekt_Nub

Nov 7, 2015
Hey Cubecraft players,
True Or Not
What did you think of a new game on cubecraft, for example, true or not. Random questions are asked and you must go green / red but you can hit people with a knockback stick to the other side.
Color game
Or what do you think of a color game there are 5 colors you've got 10 seconds to go there but you can hit a player with a knockback stick to another color

I made a poll let know which game you would like to vote but it is not mandatory, do you have additions let me know if you like the two games leave it in the poll and I'm already in another post explain further
Add to (Minerware)

Kind Regards,

GetRekt_Nub

Last edited:

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I don't like both of them. These games wouldn't be nice and fun for real games with a lobby. These games could be something for microgames in Minerware.
I agree with that, it's a small mini game and not a really big game.. :p

Reactions: Ducky

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Cube has mostly pvp based mini games, this wouldn't really belong imo, maybe if these would be added to miner ware or something they can work

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The second one is already in Minerware. The first one is too, besides the knockbackstick aspect of it. Its good that you try to come up with new ideas as I think too that the server could do with some more. But if you want to help brainstorming for ideas, try to come up with them either yourself or inspirated from a different game or whatever. Dont just copy a minigame that is already there and modify it in the slightest.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
True Or Not
What did you think of a new game on cubecraft, for example, true or not. Random questions are asked and you must go green / red but you can hit people with a knockback stick to the other side.
sounds really similar to a mineware minigame but without the knockback sticks.
Color game
Or what do you think of a color game there are 5 colors you've got 10 seconds to go there but you can hit a player with a knockback stick to another color
Same as what I said above, but this one has the knockback stick and more colors

Cube has mostly pvp based mini games, this wouldn't really belong imo, maybe if these would be added to miner ware or something they can work
Arcade, Blockband, Tower Defence, Mineware, Creative. Anyway that doesn't mean Cube won't accept + add other non-Pvp games.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Arcade, Blockband, Tower Defence, Mineware, Creative. Anyway that doesn't mean Cube won't accept + add other non-Pvp games.
yes I know, pvp games are the most popular too. I'm not saying there is is no way this will be added because of this, it will just be harder

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey Cubecraft players,
True Or Not
Color game

I made a poll let know which game you would like to vote but it is not mandatory, do you have additions let me know if you like the two games leave it in the poll and I'm already in another post explain further
Add to (Minerware)

Kind Regards,

GetRekt_Nub
I don't think it is a very good idea both of them are pretty simple ideas.
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man.
Mwah for normal game as "Skywars" or "Eggwars" that is not needed. Are very simple ideas, maybe cubecraft can add this on the lobby's as "Fish Slab" that would be cool! ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom