Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

X_Creeper_X

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys!

I have a gamemode in my head that i want to bring out. What is a better whay to appeal it on Cube!

My idea:

CubeTopia! It is a server that looks like the real life. And is very funny you start with 20.000 And than your Adventure is starting! You need to buy food at a store maybe clothes if you want. You buy water because that is good voor your healthy. Because you have a fitness when your at 70 you get a jumpbootst and at 110 you get jumpboost1 and at 140 (Max) jumboost 2. You also buy a book to apply on a store to work and earn money buy your own house or go on the criminel wa. Scam people but wach out for the cops! When you have a job jou gonna make money and buy a house or a compony! Make a clothes collection. You also have a CubeShop! You can buy CubeCoins in the store where you can open ''Crates'' with from the crate you can get books with cash Clothes and Special clothes.

What coms in CubeTopia:

Municipality
Bank
Construction company
Law enforcement
Food Bank (For the starters to get food one time per day)
Purchasing Store (For companies)
CoC: for a sale proof

How do you start somphing?

You gonna rent money or you work somewhere then you gonna Buy a plot att THE municipality Then you go to the construcion compony to make a building. Then you gonna go to the CoC for a saleproof then you gonna purscahing your stuff your gonna sel!

For furhter information leave a command. I have a plugin that wil do everyting the game needs i am working on a resource pak!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys!

I have a gamemode in my head that i want to bring out. What is a better whay to appeal it on Cube!

My idea:

CubeTopia! It is a server that looks like the real life. And is very funny you start with 20.000 And than your Adventure is starting! You need to buy food at a store maybe clothes if you want. You buy water because that is good voor your healthy. Because you have a fitness when your at 70 you get a jumpbootst and at 110 you get jumpboost1 and at 140 (Max) jumboost 2. You also buy a book to apply on a store to work and earn money buy your own house or go on the criminel wa. Scam people but wach out for the cops! When you have a job jou gonna make money and buy a house or a compony! Make a clothes collection. You also have a CubeShop! You can buy CubeCoins in the store where you can open ''Crates'' with from the crate you can get books with cash Clothes and Special clothes.

What coms in CubeTopia:

Municipality
Bank
Construction company
Law enforcement

You gonna rent money or you work somewhere then you gonna Buy a plot att THE municipality Then you go to the construcion compony to make a building. Then you gonna go to the CoC for a saleproof then you gonna purscahing your stuff your gonna sel!

For furhter information leave a command. I have a plugin that wil do everyting the game needs i am working on a resource pak!
Like @Edgeless said you practically want to live in cubecraft? Because this will just ruin the whole server. :0
I would reccomend you playing SimCity, it’s what you said but not in Minecraft

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Like @Edgeless said you practically want to live in cubecraft? Because this will just ruin the whole server. :0
I would reccomend you playing SimCity, it’s what you said but not in Minecraft
I'm basically living cube right now it'll ruin my irl for real lol

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey guys!

My idea:

What coms in CubeTopia:

Municipality
Bank
Construction company
Law enforcement

Cubecraft only adds original game modes and doesn't steal game modes from other servers. If I'm right this is pretty much the same as Minetopia (or it is the same), so I think they won't add this.

D

Deleted member 169486

If I can be in-charge and rule everything, sure. Otherwise, no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow!❤️
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
u fake
Bring Minerware back on Java..
I dont see any reasons why they shouldn't...
Top Bottom