Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AllahIsMyName

May 26, 2016
Hey. I have new pvp gamemode suggestion. I dont know name for it yet but i can tell about the gamemode. At the start u get bow and stone sword and infinite arrows. And leather armor. Every time u kill someone. You get +power 1 +sharpness 1 +protection 1 to yoyr armors.when u die u need to restart. And when u reach power 10 and protection 10 and sharpness 10 then you instantly get iron armors with no protection and then u like start over again and get power 10 and prot 10 and sharp 10 then u get diamond armor and diamond sword and start again. And also make that ppl see what level u are on. Like on next to player's name

Last edited:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hey. I have new pvp gamemode suggestion. I dont know name for it yet but i can tell about the gamemode. At the start u get bow and infinite arrows. And leather armor. Every time u kill someone. You get +power 1 +protection 1 to yoyr armors. And when u reach power 50 and protection 50 then you instantly get iron armors with no protection so everyone sees that u are the best / leader. It sounds simple but it could be lot of fun. (You can change the bow to sword if u want or take both)
1v1 duels ?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This is kinda a mix of Memeplex's "One Arrow in the Quiver" "And "Evolve"

And how are you supposed to get Prot and Power 50?

Ever heard of nerfing?

Reactions: RynezDev

AXTREV

Sep 3, 2016
I think Prot and Power 50 is a bit to much xD But that does sound like a fun gamemode. Like A rankup type of gamemode. I can roll with that.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First this Sounds like gladiators from mineplex every round is a 1v1 and every round you upgrade: leather gold iron and diamond, second this isnt the right section, ideas go into the suggestion section

TheTrustySword

Sep 1, 2016
Wrong section as mentioned above however I quite like the idea but doubt it will ever be created.

I agree. I like the idea but I can't see it being implemented. Maybe you could work on the idea more, make it more unique and add more detail. I would like to see your idea evolve.

D

Deleted member 48685

I'd just say no, since it doesn't sound like much fun to me, but that's my opinion...

D

Deleted member 48685

You could do that, but I personally don't like it when servers steal eachothers ideas...

AllahIsMyName

May 26, 2016
please dont say that its copy of gladiators cuz gladiators is 1v1 game this would be ffa game or maybe even teams mode u never know

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom