Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "The Walls" gamemode be added to Cubecraft?

• Total voters

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
The walls is a competitive game, where teams prepare for battle. They must gain resources that will give them an advantage over each enemy team. After a specific time limit, all walls will come down, meaning that all teams will be locked in mortal combat to see who comes out on top.

I think that this gamemode should be added to Cubecraft. It is very popular on other servers, however it can easily be adjusted to suit the server.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Mac himself said he didn't want any game associated with walls on cubecraft as it is associated with another server. Though it would be cool to have more pvp gamemodes with that dang void I doubt something like this would be added

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Unless there is a big variant in it, I doubt it will be added because of the lack of originality.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Unless there is a big variant in it, I doubt it will be added because of the lack of originality.
since when was originality needed for a new gamemode? I am100% sure that skywars wasnt an original idea by Cubecraft, and 100000% sure survival games wasn't either. Both gamemodes are iconic, so is the walls.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
since when was originality needed for a new gamemode? I am100% sure that skywars wasnt an original idea by Cubecraft, and 100000% sure survival games wasn't either. Both gamemodes are iconic, so is the walls.
While this is true, CubeCraft added a twist of item types in both.

Any twists for Walls that you may have in mind?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guys walls wasn't made by hypixel, there is another server that had the original walls, the server is called
The walls. I'd rather them bring back money walls or control point

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
While this is true, CubeCraft added a twist of item types in both.

Any twists for Walls that you may have in mind?
Maybe there could be a generator type thing like eggwars? It wouldn't be the very same as eggwars, but similar. Or maybe you could do op ores, where all the ores are diamond and very abundant. And maybe hardcore ores, where the few ores there are, they all just drop leather. Normal would be right in between.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Cubecraft practically guranteed will deny this idea

1. This is asscociated with hypixel
2. Cubecraft never copies and never will copy other servers everything is unique
3. Money walls was removed for bugs and unpopularity what makes you think this will work?

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
Could have potential if a "Cubecraft style" was added to it. Maybe infinite respawns but their is a target that should be killed from each team. For example an egg. *cough* Money walls *cough*

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Top Bottom