Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boosi

Apr 29, 2017
This is a new gamemode/minigame that I have been thinking about for a long time. I have been playing a game called "King of Thieves" and it holds a lot of originality, and since a lot of games on Minecraft are based on things outside of .. well .. Minecraft, what better than to make a thief based game! My idea is about having 4 islands in one game (or more if you wish), each with a vault. Different map designs could be a literal bank, a jungle, a science lab or even a snowy biome island!

Anyway, it is a bit like EggWars and Skywars where the main and most overpowered loot is in the middle, except you don't need to buy or gather blocks to get there, instead there is a parkour course resembling the security you have to go through to rob a bank, meaning that the middle is a bank! It holds gold blocks, diamond blocks, and iron blocks which you steal before a player can kill you can steal what you received from the middle!
If you get back to your island, you can either store it in your own mini bank, or buy gear and a sword (only these two things will be available in the shop as well as a pickaxe, which can be stone, or a more expensive iron pickaxe, or at least for now).
You can only buy 1 set of gear, which is full leather gear dyed black, along with an iron sword. If you are able to buy a pickaxe then you can be very sneaky, and go to someones bank without them seeing you, and slowly grab their robberies!
The first person to get 101 points wins! In the middle all the blocks added together will equal 101 points, so one person could easily take all of it and win easily, except for there is the competition from 3 other players to get it, making it more long based!
1 diamond block = 10 points, there are 5 of them in total, 1 iron block = 5 points, there are 5 in total, and a wooden block = 2 points, there are 13 in total. You need to get wooden blocks to buy a stone pickaxe, and iron blocks to get an iron pickaxe. Feel free to share more ideas, I'll be sure to add them if I believe they are good enough!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom