Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jur259

May 21, 2017
Hey guys!

Im working on a gamemode, its quit famous because you see it a lot on planet minecraft.
But I'v never seen something like this on a server.

So I recently posted it on this site but i did get a lot of questions about it.

So what is it? You are alone or with a friend of you, and trapped in a maze. You have to escape from it ofcourse but how?

It's like a puzzle game, you need the missing part of it otherwise it wont work or complete the puzzle!

- There are several missions you have to play and in all those missions are secret chest's with random stuff in it like: Golden ingots ( Points ), Food (Play in Survival), Buttons/lever (key to the next mission).

- So you have to find these hidden chest's because they holding the key(button/lever) to the next mission. They are hidden behind Clay blocks? In the ground somewhere? On top of something? Look good around you for any weird structures to find your way ouy.

- Also including parcours to get you to a chest (to make it difficult for you)

- So what is the main objective of this game? You will start in a small room, this is to explain the rules what you allowed to and what not: I'v made a picture:
oFiKpmi.png

The rules!

Okay lets go on, then you will get the first missions to make you explain the game a bit more. If you pass that mission is the tutorial over so then will the game start, for real!

Well you have to escape from the maze by finding buttons that you can place on the diamond block that is located in the map (See rules). The button is the key for you to complete the missions but! In the missions are hidden chest's including the key but also with golden ingots and food for your health. The chest's can be hidden under the ground, behind clay blocks (see rules) or on top of something and maybe you have to unlock a code to open a portal with a chest behind it. Like what is 34 + 91 = (answer) Correct? Then a gate will open and you find a hidden chest with your bonus.

- Golden ingots: 1 golden ingot is 1 point! So get the highscore!
- Clay Blocks: Behind a hidden chest.

So every map is different and become harder when your go further in the game (logic :p)
You have to think more so its just not: Oh hey 1 lever nice I made it. No it becomes more than that, you will get effects on you, fight with monsters, parcour and unlock codes.

Im also trying to make some animations within, like if you playing a roll game but its hard to make! Also trying to make a story, like when you enter a new room: Oh hey, thre you are, that took a long time!

So I dont know exactly how much missions there gonna be but the main objective stays the same: Find the key to the next mission. If you complete them all you can redeem you golden ingots for points and become the leader with the highest points!

Any Questions?

Thanks for reading this!!

Last edited:

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I don't get it, are you saying thus should be added to cubecraft or are you just explaining a random gamemode? Either way I'd like to see more puzzle/mystery games added to cubecraft, and this sounds fun!

Jur259

May 21, 2017
I don't get it, are you saying thus should be added to cubecraft or are you just explaining a random gamemode? Either way I'd like to see more puzzle/mystery games added to cubecraft, and this sounds fun!

Thanks! And yes, I want to try to get this gamemode on Cubecraft!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So basically a puzzle map as an actual game mode
As much as I really like puzzles there is only really so much that can be done with 1 once you play a map once or twice if you've completed it once or twice it will get pretty boring since you know exactly what to do

Jur259

May 21, 2017
So basically a puzzle map as an actual game mode
As much as I really like puzzles there is only really so much that can be done with 1 once you play a map once or twice if you've completed it once or twice it will get pretty boring since you know exactly what to do

I agree with that, but you can make a map with hmm 20 missions maybe more. You can make another map? Like other gamemodes, you dont have 1 map! Think about that! ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I agree with that, but you can make a map with hmm 20 missions maybe more. You can make another map? Like other gamemodes, you dont have 1 map! Think about that! ;)
I didn't say they did I completely knew that but I didn't think I'd need to explain that they can't constantly have new maps if you can play 1 you can play all of them and then win them once or twice again it isn't really any fun anymore

Jur259

May 21, 2017
I didn't say they did I completely knew that but I didn't think I'd need to explain that they can't constantly have new maps if you can play 1 you can play all of them and then win them once or twice again it isn't really any fun anymore

I understand you but maybe they can do it as a minigame.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This seems like it could be pretty fun! But the thing is, there would need to be a lot of maps to keep the game entertaining or else it would get boring and repetitive after you have beaten it once.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom